Latest Deloitte reports, infographics, case studies and more
Download the latest reports, infographics, case studies and more from Deloitte Australia. Stay connected and share thoughts via social media.
Responsible Business Report 2015
Making an impact that matters: Deloitte Australia’s Responsible Business Report 2015 with details of our $16.4M community investment towards creating prosperous, sustainable communities. Stories of pro bono, micro-volunteering and workplace giving.
About Deloitte Australia
Deloitte is the brand under which thousands of professionals collaborate across a network of offices in Australia to provide audit, economics, financial advisory, human capital, tax and technology services.
Deloitte in Australia
The Australian partnership of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is committed to growth, client service and its people – 640 partners and more than 5400 people located in 14 offices across the country, plus offices in PNG, Timor-Leste and India.
Deloitte Australia’s revenue of A$1.336 billion for the fiscal year ending 31 May 2015 is a 15% increase over the prior year.
To sustain its momentum, Deloitte continues to invest in innovative new services, products and people, while expanding its business through acquisitions, alliances and organic growth.
About Deloitte Australia
- In February 2015, Deloitte Australia appointed the first female CEO of a Big 4 firm, Cindy Hook
- In Australia, Deloitte has achieved double digit revenue growth of A$1.336 billion for FY15 - a 15% increase over the prior year
- Deloitte’s commitment to being a responsible business is a key priority. In FY 2015, the firm contributed $16.4 million to the community through pro bono and donations, as well as hands-on and skilled volunteering
- In 2015, for the third year in a row, Deloitte has made BRW's Most Innovative Companies list, recognising the firm's commitment to innovation
- Deloitte Access Economics’ is named Australia’s ‘Most Accurate Forecaster’ by global economic survey house Consensus Economics in the 2014 Forecaster Accuracy Awards
- Gartner ranked Deloitte as the number one global consulting organisation for the fifth consecutive year, based on 2014 market share revenue
- Deloitte won both the Accounting Firm of the Year and the Audit Firm of the Year in the Financial Review CFO Awards 2013-2014 with judges highlighting Deloitte’s innovation and agility
- Verdantix ranked Deloitte No. 1 globally in sustainability consulting and assurance for 2014
- Kennedy named Deloitte a global leader in Supply Chain Strategy & Planning Consulting 2014
- Gartner named Deloitte a global leader in SAP Implementation Services 2014
- Forrester named Deloitte a global leader in Oracle Application Services 2014
- Two Deloitte partners, Fiona Craig and Teresa Dyson, have been recognised by Euromoney as leading experts in transfer pricing and tax, respectively. Deloitte partners Garry Funston, Jon Graham and John Koutsogiannis were also named as leading practitioners in Indirect Tax for 2014
- Deloitte was named the leader in Analytics IT Consulting by Kennedy in their IT Consulting: Analytics 2014 report
- Deloitte's Building the Lucky Country series has successsfully prompted debate and action on key issues facing the Australian economy, including 'Where is your next worker?', 'Digital Disruption', 'Positioning for Prosperity', and 'Get out of your own way'.
Deloitte Australia's vision and culture
Deloitte’s vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. Deloitte is committed to innovation, the oxygen that it uses to develop new ideas, products and services that create value for itself, its clients and the country.
With seven key values or 'signals' that have been honed over the years, Deloitte's culture is based on empower and trust; recruit and retain the best; talk straight; continuously grow and improve; play to win - think globally; aim to be famous; and have fun and celebrate.
Deloitte is proud of its “playful culture with serious intent". It is in the business of solving complex problems for its clients which it does by engaging its people through a series of innovative communication channels and 'think tanks'. This is the foundation it uses to create an “and different” environment and which has contributed to the firm being placed for two years in a row in the top 15 of Australia’s Best Place to Work rankings.
One of the critical success factors for Deloitte’s growth has been its embrace of gender and cultural diversity to win the war for talent in this country. Deloitte has now been recognised as an equal opportunity leader for women by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency for eleven successive years.
Recognised in 2012 as an Employer of Choice for Women for the 11th year in a row by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA)
The Inspiring Women program is a key element in Deloitte’s business strategy.
It is about Deloitte vision of being the professional services firm of choice for talented women by continuing to support and foster the development of talented women within the firm. We do this by:
- Creating an inclusive culture driven by the leadership of the firm
- Investing in talent identification, development and recruitment
- Building an appropriate environment to develop and retain talented women.
Learn more about diversity at Deloitte.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
The member firms reported aggregate revenue of US$35.2 billion for the fiscal year ended 31 May 2015. Deloitte operates in more than 150 countries and has in the region of 225,000 professionals, all committed to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.