HealthEdata enables users to easily obtain authoritative, evidence-based health sector information about regional populations and the services and workforces available in that region.
Deloitte’s HealthEdata gives users access to authoritative, evidence-based health sector information about regional populations and the services and workforces available in that region.
Information can be accessed based on regions of interest such as Medicare locals, jurisdictional health districts, local government areas, statistical local areas, federal or state electorates or Australia as a whole. Data is easily presented in the form of tables, charts and maps.
For more information visit HealthEdata
Summary data and maps can be customised according to the region or time period to show one or more of the following characteristics:
- Area health profile: detailing the prevalence and/or incidence for over 50 health conditions
- Area risk factor trends: showing the estimated number of people with health risk factors such as physical inactivity, drinking, smoking and obesity, and how these numbers are projected to change
- Area services: including hospitals (public, private and day facilities), pharmacies, general practices, dental practices and optometric practices
- Area health trends: including information on the projected growth in the number of people with specific conditions by age group and gender, and projected growth in the number of new cases of macular degeneration, osteoarthritis, schizophrenia and other conditions
- Area comparisons: including maps depicting health services in different electorates
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.