Risk and Regulatory Review: October - December 2013
The regulatory roadmap
In this issue of Risk and Regulatory Review the topics under discussion show that regulatory change, both at a global and domestic level continues, and is set to continue well into the future.
We provide a regulatory roadmap that covers the following topics:
A. Global developments resulting in domestic regulation
- OTC derivatives market reform and its impact on investment managers and institutional investors
- The countdown to 1 July 2014 for FATCA compliance.
B. Australian specific regulatory developments
- What next for Advice?
- Riding the waves of super regulatory changes - the impact on fund managers
- AML/CTF impacts of SuperStream measures
C. Risk management
- Harmonising cross-industry risk management requirements
D. Regulatory action
- Regulator themes around advertising practices
- Managing client money risk
- ASIC Update
- APRA Update
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.