Winning the cyber risk battle
Despite heightened attention and unprecedented levels of security investment, the number of cyber incidents — and their associated costs — continues to rise.
Cognitive technologies enhance enterprise software
Deloitte Global predicts that by end-2016 more than 80 of the world’s 100 largest enterprise software companies by revenues will have integrated cognitive technologies into their products, a 25 percent increase on the prior year. Read this prediction now.
TMT Predictions 2015
Discover the major Technology, Media & Telecomms trends that will impact your business in the 2015 edition of Deloitte’s predictions for the TMT sectors. They reveal the perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and thousands of consumer interviews across the globe.
TMT Predictions 2016
Discover the major trends that will impact your business
Welcome to the 2016 edition of Deloitte’s predictions for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) sectors. These Predictions reveal the perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and tens of thousands of consumer interviews across the globe.
Executive summary (2016)
Our objective with TMT Predictions is to identify critical inflection points that we believe should inform industry strategic thinking, and to explain how we think these will manifest over the next 12-18 months for companies in Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT), and other industries.
Technology - TMT Predictions 2016
- Touch Commerce: the mobile online checkout gets an express lane
- Women in IT jobs: it is about education, but also about more than just education
- Trailing millennials are the pro-PC, not the post-PC, generation
- Graphene: research now, reap next decade
Media - TMT Predictions 2016
- Virtual reality (VR): a billion dollar niche
- US TV: erosion, not implosion
- eSports — Bigger and smaller than you think
- The award for stable box office revenues in the face of digital media goes to…
- Mobile ad-blockers: saved by the app?
- European football scores $30 billion
- Mobile games: leading but less lucrative.
Telecommunications - TMT Predictions 2016
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.