Deloitte named a Kennedy Vanguard leader in human capital strategy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named a global Kennedy Vanguard leader in human capital strategy consulting services, based on breadth and depth of capabilities, in Kennedy's Human Capital Strategy Consulting report.
Belgium Human Capital Trends 2014
Engaging the 21st-century workforce
CEOs and HR leaders see talent as a major challenge to growth. Where should you focus? Our survey of 2500+ leaders in 90+ countries, including 79 leaders in Belgium, reveals 12 critical trends shaping the human capital agenda.
As the world comes out of the recession, organizations see a new workforce, one that’s younger, more demanding, and more dynamic than ever. Our research identified 12 critical trends that are helping drive the human capital agenda for the coming year.
Belgian businesses rank leadership as the most urgent human capital issue they need to address. Despite this, the report reveals that companies plan to invest less in HR, including talent development, in the coming months than competitors across EMEA.
Lead and develop
- Leaders at all levels: Close the gap between hype and readiness
- Corporate learning redefined: Prepare for a revolution
- Performance management is broken: Replace “rank and yank” with coaching and development
- The quest for workforce capability: Create a global skills supply chain
Attract and engage
- Talent acquisition revisited: Deploy new approaches for the new battlefield
- Beyond retention: Build passion and purpose
- From diversity to inclusion: Shift from compliance to diversity as a business strategy
- The overwhelmed employee: Simplify the work environment
Transform and reinvent
- The reskilled HR team: Transform HR professionals into skilled business consultants
- Talent analytics in practice: Move from talking to delivering on big data
- Race to the cloud: Integrate talent, HR, and business technologies
- The global and local HR function: Balance scale and agility