Deloitte's risk services provide solutions and frameworks in the areas of risk analytics and measurement, risk reporting, and risk data management to help companies design, implement, and improve their infrastructure (processes, data, and technology) related to specific risks (e.g., governance, strategy and planning, operations/infrastructure, compliance, and reporting) affecting the organization. This includes data analytic techniques to enable ongoing monitoring, the build-out of data management capabilities, and development of KPIs.
Deloitte professionals work together with organizations to implement risk appetite and utilization monitoring capabilities and to establish related risk governance structures needed across the enterprise. Deloitte professionals can assist with developing a strategic approach to managing risk that simultaneously addresses management expectations and provides solutions for both risk management and regulatory compliance.
Risk assessment, monitoring and management
The Risk Assessment, Monitoring and Management services provided by Deloitte focus on designing, implementing, and improving specific risk capabilities such as the following:
- Risk governance and oversight
- Risk policies and procedures
- Risk identification and assessment support
- Limit utilization and risk monitoring capabilities
- Portfolio management and concentration exposure analysis
- Contingency funding plans
- RCSA programs
- Loss event data analysis
Risk benchmarking and analysis
Deloitte's Risk Benchmarking and Analysis services assist clients in assessing and benchmarking risk management capabilities against regulatory requirements and industry practice expectations.
Risk management processes and systems
Risk Management Processes and Systems services include assisting our clients with evaluating risk management process efficiency and effectiveness considerations.
Risk reporting and monitoring
The Risk Reporting and Monitoring services provided by Deloitte focus on assisting clients with the establishment of a documented and consistent reporting process for management and regulatory risk reporting.
Quantitative and qualitative measures of financial risk
Quantitative and Qualitative Measures of Financial Risk Services include assisting our clients with:
- Developing, designing and implementing a risk-based capital framework based on regulatory guidance and leading industry practice
- Assessing, testing and developing risk measurement and regulatory and economic capital models, including model analytical components, model results and outputs, model theory and framework, model data quality, and model benchmarking
- Developing stress testing programs, including specifying stress test scenarios, sensitivity analysis, simulations and scenario analysis approaches
Risk management implementation and training
Our Risk Management Implementation and training services focus on assistance with developing and rolling out varied role-based, risk-oriented trainings.