Technology Strategy & Architecture
Strong Technology capabilities with deep industry expertise.
The Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) practice advises you in areas ranging from IT strategy to the implementation of solutions and helps you realize business value and service excellence from your IT investments. TS&A excels at helping CIOs on how to run their IT shop, support CXO's with the design and execution of technology enabled transformation programs of their core business and design architectural blueprints from business & process to technology layers including architecture governance and management. As a matter of fact TS&A aligns business and IT, develops strategies and roadmaps for implementation, designs advanced technology solutions and supports in the execution of a technology implementation.
The TS&A service line is built upon three main offerings towards the market. In the following paragraphs, each of them is briefly described.
Our Belgian TS&A practice can rely not only on the knowledge and skills of our people deployed locally but also on the experiences and methodologies available in the global Deloitte network. Our broad industry acumen makes us a strong partner to address your toughest technology challenges with a business perspective.
CIO Advisory Services
Deloitte’s CIO Advisory practice provides a broad range of integrated Service Offerings, which help you as CIOs to answer the daunting challenges faced by your IT organisations both now and in the future:
- We help senior business and technology leaders develop an actionable, business-synchronized IT strategy;
- Enable IT to operationalize its IT strategy through the definition of your IT Operating Model;
- Help you to design, manage and deliver a portfolio of IT services that is aligned with the needs of the business;
- Establish focus on the IT workforce and the ongoing management of talent that directly influences the sustainability of your bottom line performance
- Provide guidance in managing your portfolio of projects to ensure strategic relevance and optimized allocation of resources;
- Help you adopt innovative technologies including strategy definition, risk assessment, security, deployment planning, integration, governance, and tax policies;
- Improve IT cost control and transparency through improved finance and performance management.
Technology Enabled Business Transformations
Our Technology Enabled Business Transformations services take an end-to-end, holistic approach that enables us to perform consistent, high quality transformation work that measures success by identifying the bottom line impact to your organisation. Typically as part of this offering we help you to:
- Understand the business vision, strategy and imperatives for the change and assess the current situation to establish a baseline;
- Define scenarios for the to-be operating model/state and translate them in a transformation roadmap;
- Define a clear solution architecture blueprint and develop a POC, methodology and roadmap for the selected scenario;
- Define a clear business case upfront and identify / follow up KPIs to measure the success of the project on a regular basis;
- Ensure a strong governance framework is put in place to ensure adequate program and project management and communication lines between parties;
- Establish a solid change management approach.
Enterprise architecture is a core capability of our TS&A practice. Our services include:
- Enterprise Architecture assessment and designs;
- Enterprise Architecture function set-up;
- Business Architecture and Business Analysis (e.g. Business outcome driven Enterprise Architecture);
- Application rationalization and Architecture definition.