Customer Relationship Management
Technology is a key enabler to become a truly customer focused company
You want to know more about Deloitte and its CRM Service Line. You want to understand our approach and what differentiates us from other players. You seek for support in your business transformation journey. This article shows you the benefits of collaborating with our CRM team.
Deloitte’s Customer Relationship Management Service Line
The landscape in which your organization acts has changed significantly over the last few decades. National and continental borders have faded and competition has expanded to globalized markets. At the same time economic downturn forces your company to make smart decisions in order to keep operational costs low. In this challenging environment, it is crucial to have efficient and effective solutions to monitor your Sales, Service & Marketing functions.
Our CRM Service Line can help you design, plan, execute and adopt front office transformation programmes which deliver tangible benefits. For the past three years, our worldwide experience as a leading provider of CRM services has been recognized by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Service Providers. Deloitte is the best fit in case your business needs advice on leading CRM technologies including Salesforce.com, SAP CRM or Microsoft.
Deloitte’s Partnership with Salesforce.com
The Deloitte CRM Service Line and its 600+ certified Saleforce.com consultants worldwide can support your company to reach increased results in your Sales, Service and Marketing processes. Furthermore, Deloitte and Salesforce.com can help you solve complex problems with innovative solutions around the globe.
Our Salesforce.com Practice is known for:
- Having a global platinum alliance with Salesforce.com;
- Successful delivery of 350+ implementations and a strong presence in over 18 countries;
- Doubling the number of trained resources in the past four years to having a pool of 600+ certified global resources with heavy emphasis on Sales, Service, and Custom cloud;
- Extensive skills in developing industry solutions and CRM eco-system solutions: Salesforce Automation, Partner Relationship Management, Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), etc.;
- Multiple awards from Salesforce.com including the “Certs Up” award (August 2011), the Partner Innovation Award in 2012 based on our work with Activision, and the Service Cloud Award in 2013 at Dreamforce for Axa Assistance;
- Mature off shore, near shore and on shore Deloitte-owned facilities in Europe, the U.S. and India working on Salesforce.com and Force.com projects, with a large team of dedicated and advanced certified developers (401 and 501).
Deloitte’s Project Approach
We apply SCRUM on most of our Salesforce.com implementation projects. This Agile method facilitates an early visibility of the project achievements and enables to mitigate risks. Moreover, this approach enhances the collaboration between Deloitte and your company to help us fully understand your needs and expectations. As a result, our methodology builds sustainability, reduces risk and drives business value, adaptability and visibility. However, we also deliver projects in a Waterfall or Hybrid approach and define together with our clients which approach is best fit for their needs.
Deloitte As One Approach
In case your challenges focus on different business functions, Deloitte will be able to help you through close collaboration between our 4 lines of expertise – Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Technology and Innovation. Our combination of competencies will bring you comprehensive, complementary and integrated solutions to successfully analyse, advise, manage and execute any of your projects from start to end.