Global employer services archive
Global employer tax alerts are published as issues develop around compliance, multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations.
- December 10, 2015: The CRA provides clarification on compensation plans
- November 24, 2015: Stock option amendments – prospectivity promised
- November 5, 2015: Employee stock options - anticipated modifications
- October 21, 2015: Stock option deduction changes expected with new Federal government
- April 27, 2015: Relief from payroll withholding obligations for business travelers – a step in the right direction
- October 8, 2013: Revised Form T1135 – Foreign Income Verification Statement
- January 28, 2013: Update on stock option sourcing and article XV
- January 4, 2013: Relief from payroll withholding obligations for certain non-resident employees attending conferences in Canada
This publication is produced by Deloitte LLP as an information service to clients and friends of the firm, and is not intended to substitute for competent professional advice. No action should be initiated without consulting your professional advisors. Your use of this document is at your own risk.