The Boao Forum for Asia
Deloitte is the Intellectual Supporting Partner
President Xi delivered the keynote speech at the opening plenary of the Boao Forum for Asia 2015 Annual Conference (BFA AC) which had distinguished itself from other international conferences in Asia for its Asia-wide reach, Asian focus and participation, and commitment to promoting regional economic integration towards sustainable economic, social and environmental development. The theme each year is selected in consultation with business and government leaders. The annual conference provides a platform for senior statesmen, government and business leaders around the world to exchange insights and ideas on key and relevant issues for Asian governments and enterprises.
A decade was a long time in such a fast developing and growing region as Asia. That's how long Deloitte served as Intellectual Supporting Partner of the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference. It had been a great way for Deloitte to track Asia's evolution, and to engage with the BFA and fellow delegates from governments, businesses and academia to address how we could all work together to balance economic growth and sustainable development in Asia for mutual and long-term success.
Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2015
Asia's New Future: Towards a community of common destiny
Date: 26-29 March 2015
A senior delegation of Deloitte partners attended the BFA AC 2015 to join fellow business leaders, politicians and intellectuals to discuss topics related to 2015 theme "Asia's new future: Towards a community of common destiny". The senior executives included:
- Steve Almond, Global Chairman, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Lawrence Chia, CEO, Deloitte China
- Jae Sool Lee, Chairman, Deloitte Korea
- Paul Siu, National Managing Partner, Clients, Industries & Markets, Deloitte China
- Norman Sze, Northern Region Managing Partner, Deloitte China
- Sitao Xu, Chief Economist, Partner, Deloitte China
- Dora Liu, National Financial Services Industry Audit Leader, Deloitte China
- Cindy Sun, Clients, Industries & Markets Partner, Deloitte China