A resource for China Accounting Standards
The CAS Plus website, maintained by Deloitte China, provides comprehensive information about the China accounting and international accounting development. It is aimed at accounting professionals, businesses, financial analysts, standard-setters and regulators and accounting educators and students. The website provides a broad array of free resources:
- news updates
- China accounting standards and regulations
- detailed summaries of all International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS) and Interpretation
- IFRS Model Financial Statements and Disclosure Checklist
- Deloitte publications
- free E-learning modules for each IAS and IFRS
- links to China and overseas related websites and Deloitte website.
Visit the CAS Plus website at http://www.casplus.com now.
Financial reporting in Mainland China
China has made significant progress in harmonising Chinese accounting standards with IFRSs. Deloitte has been engaged as consultants to help the MOF develop a body of Chinese Accounting Standards in line with accounting and financial reporting practice used internationally.