2013 Global Mobile Survey
Mobile’s reach is greater than ever, and its continuing adoption is driving not just consumer behaviors but also business strategy. More and more companies are declaring that they are going mobile first. Yet what is mobile? It is an industry that has phenomenal momentum and scale.
Deloitte named the global leader in mobility IT strategy consulting by Kennedy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: +1 516 918 7170
Mobile: +1 347 213 0933
New York, NY, 4 March 2014– Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named the global leader in mobility IT strategy consulting by Kennedy, based on their recently released report entitled IT Strategy Consulting: Mobile Technologies.
This report lays out the opportunities and challenges for buyers and sellers of mobility IT strategy services, focusing on key market trends, growth patterns, the competitive landscape, and include profiles of select firms.
"At Deloitte, we are able to seamlessly blend services in enterprise risk, security, strategy, and technology with cutting-edge digital capabilities," says Bill Briggs, CTO, Deloitte Consulting, LLP in the United States. "More importantly, we are able to do that at scale and in a way that is transformative to clients' businesses. We help them imagine tomorrow, but also get there from the realities of today."
The report notes “Mobile technologies are driving change in how business is conducted and where, requiring companies across industries and geographies to revisit current mobile strategies and overall IT strategies. Companies that establish a clearly defined mobility IT strategy framework with the help of consultants tend to outperform their competitors in this growing digital economy.”
"Working at the intersection of art and science and looking at everything through a strategic, industry-specific lens enables us to make an impact for clients in a way that no other company can," says Shehryar Khan, Principal and Mobile Lead for Deloitte Digital, Deloitte Consulting, LLP in the United States.
Kennedy Key Findings:
- Deloitte named the Kennedy Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities.
- “Deloitte pulls together experts from Deloitte Digital and its IT strategy, risk & security and tax groups to ensure a client’s mobility IT strategy is addressed from each angle.”
- “Deloitte’s large amount of research and thought leadership on mobility keep its mobility experts in tune with trends and client needs, and it provides a solid platform for going to the next level with forward-looking pieces. The deep knowledge gained through these efforts enables the firm to work with clients on detailed, mobility IT strategies unique to each client.”
- “Deloitte Digital was launched in May 2012 and sits within Deloitte Consulting. The group brings together the firm’s capabilities around mobile, commerce, web and social, with each professional having a touch point to mobility. In a “studio” environment – open concept, interactive and collaborative – Deloitte Digital professionals work together on mobile strategy, visioning workshops, roadmaps, web and e-commerce strategy, digital content management strategy, concepts and prototypes.”
- “Deloitte’s mobility capabilities are primarily within Deloitte Digital, allowing it to offer clients a holistic view of technology transformation and mobility.”
- Deloitte’s goal is to develop intuitive and integrated mobility IT strategy and technologies that will make a top-line and bottom-line impact on clients. The firm produces a large amount of research and thought leadership on the topic of mobility, which keeps it ahead of market trends and client issues, allowing it to develop detailed and forward-looking mobility IT strategies for clients. The firm delivers most of its mobility services from Deloitte Digital, which melds mobility, commerce, web and social together to provide clients with comprehensive digital offerings and gives clients the opportunity to visualize mobile concepts. On each mobility engagement, Deloitte pulls together experts from Deloitte Digital and its IT strategy, risk & security and tax groups to ensure a client’s mobility IT strategy is addressed from each angle.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
We’re passionate about digital. We’re driven by disruption. And we’re changing the face of business as usual.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.