Deloitte named the leader in risk consulting to the healthcare sector by Kennedy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: +1 516 918 7170
Mobile: +1 347 213 0933
New York, NY, 25 June 2014– Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte the leader in Risk Consulting to the Healthcare Sectors in their recently released report entitled Risk Consulting to Healthcare Sectors 2014.
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for buyers and sellers of Healthcare risk services, focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape. Kennedy’s report also discusses the current industry climate saying, “Healthcare risk consulting capabilities are reflecting the multi-dimensional expertise required to address business and health outcome risks within healthcare systems. Risk consulting expertise is evolving to address healthcare subsector-specific risks, and clients are spending for proactive approaches to prepare for existing and anticipated risks.”
“We are pleased to be recognized as the leader in Risk Consulting to the Healthcare Sectors, in Kennedy’s recently released Risk Consulting to Healthcare Sectors 2014 report. This ranking, along with others like it received in recent years, positions Deloitte at the leading edge of risk consultancies, and reinforces our broad global depth and breadth of industry expertise,” said Henry Ristuccia, Governance, Regulatory & Risk leader at DTTL.
The report notes: “Deloitte successfully distinguishes its healthcare and life sciences acumen paired with risk competencies, and in enterprise wide risk management overall. Its deep and broad capabilities span strategic risk assessments in concert with healthcare reform, combining risk analytics, intelligence and diagnostic tools with health reform readiness diagnostics to balance forward-looking bets and aligned operational improvements necessary with regulation-led compliance.”
“Healthcare is a dynamic, rapidly-evolving industry that is impacted by a broad landscape of risks. Healthcare is one of Deloitte’s highest priorities and represents a significant part of the economy of nations around the world. We are proud to be recognized by Kennedy as the leader in Healthcare Risk Consulting,” said David Hodgson, Global Enterprise Risk Services Life Sciences & Healthcare industry leader at DTTL.
- “Deloitte recently launched ConvergeHEALTH, which combines tools and service to supports the information based transformation of healthcare that uses the analytics and data models from the Recombinant acquisition, greatly expanding the firm’s health information capabilities.”
- “Deloitte’s broad global reach, wide industry expertise, long-term board level relationships positions it at the leading edge of healthcare risk consultancies.”
- “The company [Deloitte] approaches client engagements with the goal of embedding risk within a broader business model to help client maintain competitive advantage. First however, buy-in at the C-suite level stakeholders must be established. The firm’s Audit & Enterprise Risk Services practice takes the lead at this step, bringing in subject matter experts, depending on the particulars of the engagement.”
- “Deloitte lists health plans, healthcare providers and life sciences as distinctly separate industries serviced, and supports each subsector with a dedicated team of specialists.”
- “From EMR risk frameworks, assessment tools and frameworks to monitor governance structure, and strategies for competitive differentiation, Deloitte approaches strategic risk from a solution driven perspective, to support client needs to make decisions in compressed time frames.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.