Making an impact that matters
This year’s report features the many ways our organization makes an impact that matters—for clients, for our people, and for society—as we pursue our aspiration to become the undisputed leader in professional services.
The Deloitte tax@hand global app delivers real-time tax news and updates. Articles are available in English and local language. Make the app your own by customizing it to your countries and topics of interest. Deloitte tax@hand puts the news, tax rates and resources you need at your fingertips.
The Deloitte Millennial Survey 2015
Mind the Gaps
Deloitte’s fourth annual Millennial Survey explored what tomorrow’s leaders think of business today. According to the results, business should focus on people and purpose, not just products and profits in the 21st century.
Findings from Deloitte's fourth annual Millennial Survey show that business, particularly in developed markets, will need to make significant changes to attract and retain the future workforce.
Deloitte surveyed 7,800 of tomorrow's leaders, from 29 countries, on effective leadership and how business operates and impacts society.
- Millennials overwhelmingly believe (75 percent) businesses are focused on their own agendas rather than helping to improve society.
- Only 28 percent of Millennials feel that their current organization is making full use of their skills.
- More than half (53 percent) aspire to become the leader or most senior executive within their current organization, with a clear ambition gap between Millennials in emerging markets and developed markets.
- Sixty-five percent of emerging-market based Millennials said they would like to achieve this goal, compared to only 38 percent in developed markets. This figure was also higher among men.
- Additionally, the survey found large global businesses have less appeal for Millennials in developed markets (35 percent) compared to emerging markets (51 percent).
- Developed-market based Millennials are also less inclined (11 percent) than Millennials in emerging markets (22 percent) to start their own business.
To learn more see the infographics below or read the press release.
Business needs to reset its purpose to attract Millennials, according to Deloitte's annual survey. Join the conversation on how business can play a role in making positive societal impact.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.