Faces of Deloitte Analytics
Analytic Insight Specialists
Analytic insights are about the future. A mostly unstructured analysis, optimization and predictive evaluation of information that forms the backbone of Deloitte member firms' capability to provide customized analytics to unique and unstructured problems. The use of modern data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools to produce analyses and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions.
Analytic Insights specialists will provide industry insight and technical and analytical support in a consulting environment. It is the capability to provide customized analytics to unique and unstructured problems, and primary job functions include the following:
- advanced analytics and modelling
- behavioural and propensity modelling
- customer modelling
- segmentation and optimization
- forecasting, simulation and data creation (customers, suppliers, employees, assets and networks)
- providing overall project management and client relationship support
- actively participation in the definition of project scope and objectives
- providing technical design assistance for predictive model development
- presenting and communicating project deliverables/results to clients
- providing support and assistance for the implementation of predictive models
- participating in sales presentations to potential clients
Primary job functions can vary according to role and specific country recruiting needs, and successful candidates are likely to have a selection of skills, with deep experience in two or more of these areas.
CareersLife at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.