The evolution of insights
Analytics is a powerful tool that can help businesses gain the hindsight, insight, and foresight needed to solve complex problems that seem intractable. Its uses are myriad, and its applications span the enterprise.
Analytics – the practice of using data to drive business strategy and performance – assists you to more confidently make fact-based decisions. That’s because analytics is the most powerful discipline for deciphering where you’ve been, understanding where you’re headed, and uncovering what you can do to shape the future of your business.
Deloitte Analytics comprehensive approach is fueled by deep industry, broad functional experience and mastery of technology. Backed by our global network of data-scientists, member firm professionals collaborate with you to help you understand which questions matter most to your organization and help you to answer them.
Analytics can be applied across all industry and markets globally to better understand and manage business areas such as:
- Customer & Growth
- Risk & Regulatory
- Supply Chain
Deloitte member firms can also help you navigate what big data means to your organization and where it should fit into your strategy.
And that’s just the beginning. Deloitte member firm's specialists also brings a fresh perspective on the role your organizational culture plays in the success of projects. It is recognized that, to drive value from analytics, the ethos of fact-based decision-making must be embedded into the culture. Deloitte member firms will work with you to build that culture and maximize the value of your data—from the inside out.
- Analytics capabilities range from the basics, such as data management and business intelligence, to more sophisticated capabilities, such as performance management, predictive modeling, asset intelligence, automation and more.
With these capabilities in place, companies will be better positioned to:
- Engage the full spectrum of people, processes, technology, and governance in the pursuit of more effective performance management
- Gain insight into what’s happening today and foresight into what might happen in the future
- Have access to more accurate, timely information to shift from reactive to proactive decision-making
- Automate low-risk processes to reduce information latency and gain valuable time to focus on more complex risk scenarios and high-stakes decisions
- Apply change management tied to embedded capabilities and outcomes
- Create a culture that thrives on fact-based decisions
- Gain the agility to meet ever-changing regulatory, market, and economic conditions, and gain a competitive edge.
Deloitte Analytics powers informed decision-making by applying analytics in all areas of an organization, from the C-Suite to the front lines. Deloitte member firm specialists understand that in order for an analytics solution to be successful, it must deliver strategic insights that give decision makers the information they need to act.
Through the industry lens
Analtyics coupled with industry knowledge can be the key to a winning edge.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.