Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter
Views from around the world
Highlighting tax developments of current interest to companies operating in the oil and gas industry, whether upstream or downstream, and businesses in the oilfield services, engineering and construction industries.
In our March 2016 edition, the feature article discusses changes in approaches to transfer pricing and the important implications these could have on long-standing industry practice regarding the charging of operator costs to upstream joint ventures.
In addition, the newsletter contains articles which address oil and gas tax developments in the following countries:
- China: Impact of value-added tax reform on production sharing contracts
- Malaysia: Impact of Budget 2016 and the introduction of changes to goods and services tax
- Kenya: Fiscal stability and oil price volatility
- Middle East: The rise of taxation, declining oil price and fiscal balance
- Nigeria: Recent changes in Nigeria’s tax landscape
Please subscribe here to receive future editions of the newsletter.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.