2013 Q2 Global CFO Signals
An uneven recovery
There’s a recovery out there. Didn’t you get the memo?
Judging from the results of the latest Global CFO Signals report, which features surveys from 19 geographies, there is a bit of a disconnect in the outlooks of finance executives worldwide - both for their home countries and own companies. Still, despite continued uncertainty over regulation, taxes, and other economic factors, CFOs globally seem united in their push for growth.
- Australia: Safe to go back into the water?
- Austria: Uncertainty on the rise again
- Belgium: Call for action
- Bulgaria: Intensifying vigilance
- Croatia: Caution on the verge
- Czech Republic: All eyes on corporates
- Estonia: Economic stability emerging
- Hungary: Preparing for tough times
- Ireland: Riding the tide of uncertainty
- Latvia: Driven by people
- Netherlands: Optimism inches forward
- North America: An air of optimism
- Romania: Business as usual
- Serbia: In a sea of uncertainty
- Slovakia: Pessimistic sentiments
- Slovenia: Braced for contraction
- Switzerland: Recovery continues
- United Kingdom: Planning for growth
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.