The Leadership Premium: How companies win the confidence of investors
Market perceptions of leaders move share prices and The Leadership Premium reveals just how much. The report puts a hard metric on the “intangible asset” of leadership, revealing that, in some sectors, good leaders can account for more than one-fifth of equity value.
As One is a practical guide that sets out a new way to lead and to get a team's commitment to work together. Based on more than 60 cases of successful collective behavior, the book uses advanced analytics to identify the key characteristics that define each model and show how to can apply them.
Deloitte named a leader in operating model strategy and organization design consulting by Kennedy
Kennedy has recently released a report naming Deloitte member firms a leader in operating model strategy and organization design consulting. Read the press release to learn more.
Deloitte named a leader and “the gold standard” in IT organization redesign
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Forrester Research Inc. has named Deloitte* a leader and “the gold standard” in IT organization redesigning in the analyst firm’s report The Forrester Wave™: IT Organization Redesign Consultancies, Q4 2012.
Realizing the impact of organization design
Ten questions for business leaders
Organization design is a complex undertaking with no guarantees. Most organization design programs do not live up to expectations and often create more disruption than business value.
Our global experience has shown why the success rate of such well-intended projects is still so low:
- Most organization design projects proceed to the design phase with very limited analytical work. The analytics that do take place are often based on incomplete or very high-level data sets.
- Most design projects don't go far enough in addressing real organizational or structural issues.
- In more than 60 percent of cases, these important projects are left up to middle management to design and implement. There's too little sponsorship, oversight, or involvement from senior executives.
- Often, businesses embark on organization design projects in search of benefits they can't achieve through organization design alone—or even at all.
Realizing the impact of organization design: Ten questions for business leaders presents the latest Deloitte thinking on creating the conditions for highly successful organizational design based business transformation through three distinct phases:
- Decide: Is organization design the right solution for the business?
- Design: The right future organization is not based on structures alone.
- Deliver: Realize the planned benefits and value through thorough implementation.
Creating and implementing a new design can be a significant organizational accelerator in complex business environments. Asking the right questions at each phase—and acting on the response—can save time and effort. And it's the only way to link the effort you're expending with the results you want.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.