AnalysisThe Link Between Transfer Pricing and Customs Valuation - 2013 Country Guide
The authoritative “Link Between Transfer Pricing and Customs Valuation - 2013 Country Guide" compiles essential information regarding customs-related requirements and implications of related party pricing adjustments in key jurisdictions around the world.
Arm's Length Standard
Arm's Length Standard is a bulletin of transfer pricing developments written by professionals of the member firms of Deloitte. The newsletter covers transfer pricing developments worldwide.
Recent newsletters appear below; for older issues, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arm's Length Standard: December 2013 / January 2014
- IRS Releases Proposed Updates to Competent Authority and Advance Pricing Agreement Revenue Procedures
- Mexican Tax Reform Brings Transfer Pricing Uncertainty to Maquiladoras
- China Issues Guidance on MAP
- View from Canada: A note of caution on safe harbors?
- Angola Introduces New Transfer Pricing Rules
- Indonesia Introduces Guidance for Tax Auditors – What should taxpayers expect during a transfer pricing audit?
- An Interview with Aydin Hayri of Deloitte, author of Transfer Pricing in Action
India Issues Final Safe Harbour Rules
New OECD Draft on Transfer Pricing Aspects of Intangibles
OECD Releases Draft Handbook on Transfer Pricing Risk Assessment
OECD Releases First Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Report
Brazil Issues New Transfer Pricing Regulations
December 2012/January 2013
OECD Holds Public Consultation on Intangibles
Brazil Enacts Major Changes to Transfer Pricing Legislation
CareersLife at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.