Indirect Tax Automation News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws in the EU impacting ERP and related systems and developments in the area of indirect tax automation.
In this newsletter we cover:
- Proposal for Directive introducing a ‘standard VAT return’
- Changed tax point rules in Poland – SAP support note
- Recent VAT changes impacting tax codes and VAT determination logic
- E-invoicing: business controls creating a reliable audit trail – official comments published in UK
- Thomson Reuters builds new SAP Tax interface
- Thomson Reuters announces availability for Oracle 12 220.127.116.11
- New functionality in SAP GTS – Trade Measure Integration
Deloitte’s global network of indirect tax and customs and global trade professionals provides advisory services along with a range of efficient outsourcing and co-sourcing options, applying innovative technology solutions.