Indirect Tax Automation News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws in the EU impacting ERP and related systems and developments in the area of indirect tax automation.
In this newsletter we cover:
- Proposal for Directive introducing a ‘standard VAT return’
- Changed tax point rules in Poland – SAP support note
- Recent VAT changes impacting tax codes and VAT determination logic
- E-invoicing: business controls creating a reliable audit trail – official comments published in UK
- Thomson Reuters builds new SAP Tax interface
- Thomson Reuters announces availability for Oracle 12 220.127.116.11
- New functionality in SAP GTS – Trade Measure Integration
With indirect tax becoming many governments preferred method of revenue raising it’s more critical than ever to manage compliance and cash flows. Deloitte’s indirect tax experts understands the nuances of regulations, the importance of industry knowledge and the growing role of technology.