Deloitte professionals recognized for excellence in indirect tax
Please read the press release to learn more.
Taxation and Investment Guides and Country Highlights
A first stop for investors wishing to gain a working perspective on the operating conditions and investment climate in over 150 jurisdictions.
Global Indirect Tax News
Monthly newsletter covering VAT, goods and services tax, sales tax issues, and customs and trade issues around the globe.
Dbriefs Webcasts feature our professionals discussing critical issues that affect your business.
Indirect Tax Automation News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws in the EU impacting ERP and related systems and developments in the area of indirect tax automation.
In this newsletter we cover:
- Cash Accounting Scheme in Romania – SAP support note
- Invoicing Software Requirements in Portugal – SAP support note
- Hungarian European Purchase and Sales Listing – SAP support note
- E-invoicing: circular letter published in Italy
- E-invoicing: comments regarding Hungary
- Recent VAT changes impacting tax codes and VAT determination logic
- Belgium – New Intrastat Submission in 2015
- Sweden – New Intrastat Submission in 2015
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Compliance – Vies validation
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination – 2015 changes
- EU agrees on trade sanctions against Russia
With indirect tax becoming many governments' preferred method of revenue raising it’s more critical than ever to manage compliance and cash flows. Deloitte’s indirect tax experts understand the nuances of regulations, the importance of industry knowledge and the growing role of technology.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.