Indirect Tax Automation News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws in the EU impacting ERP and related systems and developments in the area of indirect tax automation.
In this newsletter we cover:
- Cash Accounting Scheme in Romania – SAP support note
- Invoicing Software Requirements in Portugal – SAP support note
- Hungarian European Purchase and Sales Listing – SAP support note
- E-invoicing: circular letter published in Italy
- E-invoicing: comments regarding Hungary
- Recent VAT changes impacting tax codes and VATdetermination logic
- Belgium – New Intrastat Submission in 2015
- Sweden – New Intrastat Submission in 2015
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Compliance – Vies validation
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination – 2015 changes
- EU agrees on trade sanctions against Russia
With indirect tax becoming many governments preferred method of revenue raising it’s more critical than ever to manage compliance and cash flows. Deloitte’s indirect tax experts understands the nuances of regulations, the importance of industry knowledge and the growing role of technology.