Sponsor the Technology Fast 500™
Sponsorship of the Fast 500 is a highly visibly, cost-effective way to build relationships with companies that are changing the technology landscape.
Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500™
2015 Application process now closed
2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific
Application process - now closed
- Applications for 2015 were accepted from 1 June 2015 until 30 September 2015.
- All applications should come via the country program where your company is headquartered.
- Country Managers will help you with the application process and requirements
- Once you rank on your country Technology Fast 50 program, and meet required eligibility criteria, you qualify for entry to the regional Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
+86 21 2316 6592
+81 (10) 9098486059
+91 80 6627 6398
+603 7723 6500
SEA (including Vietnam, Guam,
Indonesia, Burma Combodia, Laos, Phillippines)
+65 6216 3344
+65 6216 3344
+82 2 6676 3825
+88 62 2545 9988
In order to qualify for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2015 program, your company must meet the following general requirements and eligibility criteria:
- Be in business for a minimum of three years
- Be headquartered within Asia Pacific
Note: Subsidiaries or divisions of companies are not eligible unless they have some public ownership and are separately traded. Companies that are acquired prior to the finalization of the list are not eligible to participate.
- Have base-year operating revenues of US $50,000 in the first year of the three being analyzed.
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
1. Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues
2. Manufactures a technology related product.
3. Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology.
4. Be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
1. Using other companies' proprietary technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement.
2. Consulting companies, professional service firms, resellers, and others are not eligible
Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including:
- Life sciences
- Clean Technology
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific?
The Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's (DTT) Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific is one of Asia's most objective rankings for the technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) industries. It was created to recognize the effort and dedication of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in Asia Pacific. It includes both public and private companies.
When and why did DTT create a Technology Fast 500?
The original program, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 North America, was founded in 1995. In 2002, DTT expanded the program to Asia Pacific. The ranking of established and emerging high-growth companies in the region is a tribute to those that continue to thrive—even during times of economic slowdown. It is companies such as these that will likely be key forces behind economic growth in Asia Pacific for years to come.
Furthermore, since award winners likely will continue to grow at a rapid pace and be the source of future technological advances, this DTT program recognizes, rewards and raises the profile of the fastest-growing firms.
Do companies benefit from their participation in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific?
A position in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific ranking helps companies to create awareness, build credibility, attract business partners and increase employee pride. It also generates immense media coverage. Additional value comes from the fact that the program is one of only a few that focuses on pure technology, media and telecommunications industry segments.
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific winners are part of an elite global group, with the potential to network and create a community of companies that, in turn, can promote a platform of best practices.
What do Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific winners receive?
In addition to the recognition of appearing on the winners list, and the associated publicity for the achievement, Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific companies receive a complimentary PDF softcopy of the ranking.
What are the program’s important dates?
Nomination period: June - September 30, 2015
Revenue support due: September 30, 2015
Winner’s announcement: November 2015
Who are the primary contacts?
Asia Pacific - Yvonne Dow, AsiaPacFast500@deloitte.com
What are the program’s social media handles?
@DeloitteTMT and #fast500
Where do entries originate for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific?
The list is compiled from three sources:
1. Regional Technology Fast 50 winners in Asia Pacific
2. Nominations submitted directly to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific
3. From DTT's own research of public companies
How does Deloitte determine the winners?
The 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific winners are determined using THREE-year percentage growth for each company. In 2015, companies are ranked on percentage of stated revenue growth between 2011 and 2014 (or 2012 to 2015 for a financial year ending between January and June). The 500 that meet the strict definition of "technology companies with the fastest-growth over four years" make the list. DTT assumes that all information provided by each company is accurate and does not independently verify such information.
Why is individual company revenue NOT revealed in the list?
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific ranking is based on the percentage of annual stated revenue growth. Many of the winning companies are private organizations and are not required to reveal their revenue under Asia Pacific laws. The Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program is respectful of this custom.
Who administers the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific?
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program is administered by DTT's Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) global industry group. This TMT group has extensive knowledge of companies operating in these industries and the challenges they face. Deloitte member firm TMT practices provide a global network of dedicated professionals who can deliver innovative solutions to clients worldwide.
Is there a list of past Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific winners?
Yes. Lists and press releases for our winners in Asia Pacific date back to 2004 and are available via Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific website, or email AsiaPacFast500@deloitte.com
Does DTT sponsor other Technology Fast 500 programs around the world?
Yes, DTT and its member firms have Technology Fast 500 programs not only in Asia Pacific, but also in North America (since 1995) and in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.