Terms and conditions
Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards - terms and conditions.
1. The award is open to all companies in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
2. Companies will complete a Phase I application form, a copy of which will be emailed to you upon submission.
3. The closing date for receipt of Phase I entries is 5:30pm on Friday, 7 August, 2015.
4. Those successful during Phase I will be notified and invited to proceed to Phase II.
5. Companies selected for Phase II will be asked to take part in the phase II coaching process.
6. The closing date for receipt of Phase II submissions is 5:30pm on Friday, 16 October, 2015.
7. The judging panel reserves the right to de-select an application at any stage of the programme. The decision of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony on a date to be decided by Deloitte in March 2016.
9. Information collected by the Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards programme is used to evaluate programme eligibility and candidacy, and support administration of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards in Ireland and associated analysis.
For Phase II participants, programme activities will include interviews, events and public relations activities, which may include a media interview. Applicants agree that Deloitte may incorporate a link to their corporate website on www.deloittebestmanaged.ie if they are successful in becoming a best managed company.
Deloitte accepts submission of documents or information to it as evidence of authorisation or consent to collection, use and disclosure in accordance with this notice.
10. Information submitted to the Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards programme will not be shared with anyone other than programme sponsors and members of the Deloitte Best Managed Judging Panel, except with prior and explicit permission.
For clarity, information shared with the media sponsor is limited to contact information and information about awards status. We also take steps to protect the information provided to us. Steps include technological and organisational measures to protect information against loss and misuse, including contractual safeguards in agreements with sponsors and members of the Deloitte Best Managed Judging Panel.
Information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies or third parties, where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
11. Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards programme respects the choices of applicants and their identified contacts, and has put in place processes to support this.
Individuals may review, update and correct their personal information, and request removal from the mailing list.
12. Applicants will be required to confirm that the information contained in their applications is accurate, and that they have obtained all necessary authorisations, including consents, to permit handling of this information, in accordance with the Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards programme Terms and Conditions.
Contact Clara Magee at Deloitte if you have questions or concerns about the handling of your information at T +353 1 407 4752 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise requested, participant information may be retained and used to identify services, information and events that Deloitte or its sponsors believe will interest you.