Finance business partnering survey
Building capability for the future
Finance talent aims to support CFOs in the development or enhancement of a robust finance talent strategy and programme, focussed on the attraction, development and retention of a sustainable finance workforce. Our offerings can enable CFOs to develop a workforce with the required skillset to meet the short and long term goals of the business through finance business partnering, finance talent management and finance capability assessment.
Our approach to your challenge
Several proactive measures can help finance organisations counter prevailing talent trends including workforce diversity, changing role of the finance function and demand for critical workforce segments with select skillsets. Addressing these talent trends will establish a sustainable finance workforce capable of meeting the short and long-term goals of the business.
- Understand and define the talent strategy and capabilities to execute the future business strategy
- Review talent capabilities to workforce segments and gaps or surpluses that exist
- Evaluate performance of talent strategy against stated objectives
How we can help
Develop the right attraction, retention and development to ensure the right finance talent to support the desired organisation structure and strategic objectives.
- Create a finance human resource vision
- Align finance skill-sets with the organization’s overall objectives
- Develop strategies to attract and develop key talent through unique and challenging learning opportunities
- Increase retention and create personalised attraction and retention programs
- Identify top talent and critical workforce segments
- Increase career development opportunities through succession planning
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the finance transformation team with any queries you might have.