Jan 2014, Davos edition
Leading industry experts share their views on asset management, risk, regulation and distribution.
Leading industry figures share insights
This January 2014 edition of Performance, which was shared at the Economic World Forum in Davos, Switzerland, includes a wide range of contributions from industry thought leaders:
- The future of asset management in Switzerland (panel discussion)
David Blumer (BlackRock), Martin Bidermann (Rahn & Bodmer Zurich), Thomas Kubor (Capital Dynamics), Francois Rayroux (Lenz & Staehelin), Petra Reinhard (Credit Suisse).
- Regulation is changing the distribution landscape
Christophe Girondel (Nordea Asset Management)
- Europe’s M&A recovery: a long awaited chance for investors
Philippe Lecoq (Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management)
- This time its different: reshaping the way we look at risk
Laurent Seyer (Axa IM)
- Competition, consolidation and change – key considerations in European securities clearance
Michael Albanese (JP Morgan)
- The case for social media in the decade ahead
Julien Semonsu, Franklin Templeton
We also bring you a range of articles covering: retrocessions – a thing of the past?, the results of our fair value pricing survey, asset collection trends in Europe, differentiation and distribution in the digital world, evolving risk models as well as fund governance and tax developments from key fund jurisdictions.
You can find previous editions of Performance here