Technology Fast 50
Take your place among Israel's high tech elite
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50, one of Israel's foremost technology award programs, ranks the country's fastest-growing technology companies based on their growth percentage over the last four years. The Fast 50 program honors business growth and technological innovation as well as Israeli entrepreneurial spirit. The "Technology Fast 50" is part of a national and international program run by Deloitte. Qualified entrants of Israel's Fast 50 program will be promoted to the "EMEA Fast 500" (Europe, Middle East& Africa), and for the first time ever, to Deloitte's Global Technology Fast 100 competition.
About Technology Fast 50
The Deloitte Israel annual Technology Fast 50 program recognizes and honors the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Israel (private and publicly-held), based on percentage revenue growth over a four-year period*. To qualify, companies must operate in any area of technology and own proprietary technology.
The Fast 50 program was initiated in San Jose, the center of Silicon Valley, California in 1995 and quickly became a growth benchmark of success in the USA.
The Fast 50 programs is a springboard towards Deloitte's regional and global programs. Winners of the Fast 50 are automatically eligible to participate in the regional Deloitte Technology Fast 500 program and eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the Global Technology Fast 100 program.
* Not quite there? Check out our Rising Star program!
Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, your company must meet the following criteria:
1. Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including: Hardware, Software, Communications, Media, Life sciences or Clean Technology
2. The company must be a technology company defined as one of the follows:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues;
- Manufactures a technology-related product;
- Devotes a high percentage of effort to research and development of technology.
*Using another company's technology in a unique way does not qualify.
3. The Company Operated Revenues for 2011 were at least 50,000 Euro (66,845 Dollars - currency exchange rate 2011) and revenues for 2014 were at least 800,000 Euro (1,020,409 Dollars - currency exchange rate 2014).
4. The Company must be active or "in business" for a minimum of four years.
5. Headquarters within Israel.
6. All submissions must be accompanied by signed financial reports for the first and last financial year being measured in the competition.
The Benefits of Entering the Fast 50 Awards
Technology Fast 50 winners receive exposure and recognition upon release of the rankings from both the media community and business & Investment community.
Technology Fast 50 winners also receive Networking opportunity with other growing technology companies and business organizations from around the world through Deloitte, Invitations to participate in exclusive Deloitte events during the year, Access to industry experts shaping the new economy and Access to leading edge industry research and commentary.
The winners of Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 are automatically eligible to participate in the regional EMEA Fast 500 program and, if eligible, are automatically considered for the Global Technology Fast 100 program. Last year, 5 out of the top 10 winners of the EMEA were Israel's Fast 50 Winners. These competitions provide a worldwide recognitions from the media and investors.
Questions and Information
Is there an application fee? No.
Are revenues published? No. The Fast 50 ranking discloses percentage revenue growth, not revenue.
When is the deadline to apply? August 15, 2015.
How is the percentage growth calculated? [(FY'14 revenue - FY'11 revenue) / FY'11 revenue] x 100 = percentage growth
What is Deloitte's "EMEA Fast 500"? EMEA Fast 500 is the regional competition for most growing companies in 2015 that are part of Europe the Middle East and Africa. For farther information about the program click here.
What is Deloitte's "Global Technology Fast 100"? Global Technology Fast 100 is the global competition for Most Growing Companies in the world for 2015.
When is the ranking released? The rankings are published during October, 2015. And then forwarded to the regional and global competition.
What if I have less than 4 years of revenue? In This case you are welcome to apply for the Rising Star acknowledgment that requires only 2 years of revenue. For more information click here.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2015 Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 program.
To start click here.
Online applications will be accepted from July 1st through August 15th, 2015. The 2015 ranking will be released during October, 2015.
For more information please contact Emily Leshem at firstname.lastname@example.org.