AIFMD regulatory reporting and notification services
Helping you face the greatest challenges of AIFMD
At first sight, the regular reporting requirements set out in Article 24 of the AIFM Directive may seem innocuous. However, the reality is that these reporting requirements have revealed themselves to be one of the greatest regulatory and operational burdens AIFMs are facing.
Deloitte Luxembourg can help you face these challenge with its AIFMD regulatory reporting and notification services.
Your AIFMD regulatory reporting challenges
AIFMs face challenges regarding risk management, operating conditions, staffing, compliance and distribution – reporting requirements concentrate all these needs in a regulatory "hot spot".
You need to:
- Report on a wide number of data elements
- Compile data from various sources in multiple formats
- Enrich or transform the available data universe
- Invest in technology to develop new simple to complex interfaces
- Implement a solution for the transmission of the report to the regulator(s) in accordance with ESMA standards
- Resource the production cycle to meet tight reporting turn arounds
To safeguard your AIFM and AIF status, you must also meet the regulatory notification and investor communication challenges:
- Maintain your authorisation status by submitting updated notifications for all significant changes
- Communicate to the regulators in each country in which marketing is intended, including detailed overview of marketing arrangements
- Submit reports and documents to the regulators including Financial Statements incorporating all required AIFMD disclosures
- Create an AIFMD compliant information pack for investors and implement an infrastructure to make these packs available to them
- Where AIFs are distributed under Article 43, ensure country specific reporting and other requirements are applied
Our AIFMD regulatory reporting and notification services
Our AIFMD reporting services
- Identify the available data in your systems
- Transform your data where necessary
- Enrich your data sets if necessary
- Manage and monitor the whole production cycle of all the funds in scope and the resolution of potential exceptions
- Transmit reports to the regulators
Our AIFMD notification services
- Provision of a complete AIFMD notification and disclosure offering
- Initial passporting and maintenance of AIFM’s marketing strategy including required cross border notifications to regulators in a timely manner
- Insight into local placement regimes and strategic options to maintain and gather assets for AIFMs unable to currently benefit from the passport
- Compilation of the required periodic disclosures to investors and the provision of the necessary publication infrastructure
Our investment management services
Our experience in the investment management industry enables us to deliver tailored solutions to help our clients address today’s challenges.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.