The Luxembourg Stock Exchange
The preferred funds listing destination
In an environment which implies more and more regulatory requirements and reporting obligations, fund issuers and promoters are keen to rely on integrated solutions which can provide process efficiency and regulatory compliance.
Being listed at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange goes far beyond a single notification in a book.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange provides a true service offering combining listing, admission to trading and support in your continuous reporting obligations.
In a financial environment which will require more assets eligible to support collateral needs, a regulated marketplace like the Luxembourg Stock Exchange provides the fund promoter and issuer with a unique opportunity to qualify assets as collateral eligible.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange service offering to funds:
- All listed securities are admitted for trading and eligible with the main international central security depositories.
- More than 4,900 securities listed at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange are also collateral eligible assets under the European Central Bank criteria.
- Full transparency, easy access and availability of all the issuer’s documents via our website, categorized by reference (e.g. prprospectus, financial statements, notices, etc.).
- No mandatory appointment of a sponsor/listing agent for the file submission
- No additional review related to the UCITS approval
- No mandatory checklist required for the prospectus approval
- No upfront mandatory confirmation of listing fee payment
Deloitte listing services
Deloitte Luxembourg is ideally positioned to assist fund promotors and issuers through the different steps of their listing process.
We provide clients and issuers interested in listing in Luxembourg with our in-depth knowledge of the listing process and a range of multi-disciplinary services tailored to each issuer’s need.