Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link’n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business.
An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
Our webinars will be held on Thursdays, from 05:00 to 06:00 p.m. CET (Click here to see the equivalent time in your region).
A detailed programme and agenda of all webinars is attached below.
Further information and access details will be sent a few days prior to each session.
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please send an email to email@example.com, in order to receive our e-mail invitations with the link to access to these webinars.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Latest Link'n Learn webinars
Link'n Learn archives
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is series of free of charge webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business.
The webinars are recorded and these recordings are available online in MP4 format after each session. Click on the title to view the webinar.
1. Introduction – what docs were published and why
2. Recap on passport & NPPR
3. Statistics from ESMA Opinion & Advice
4. Jurisdictions covered in the ESMA Opinion
5. Impact and next steps
1. Interest rate swaps
2. Cross currency swaps
3. Contracts for difference
4. Forward contracts and futures
6. Total return swaps
1. Key areas of focus for 2015
2. Regulatory developments (EBA guidelines on CRD IV, AIFMD, UCITS V, MiFID)
3. Alignment of risk, reward and culture
4. Key themes in asset management remuneration
1. Current status of EMIR – where do we stand on implementation and final technical rules
2. What is still outstanding – what rules need to be finalised and when do we expect this
3. Future challenges – what are the challenges still facing market participants on implementing EMIR
1. Introduction to capital markets union
2. ELTIFs & CMU
3. UCITS, retail funds, & CMU
4. CMU & tax
5. CMU – political environment
1. Market overview
2. EEA region
- UCITS & PRIPS - KID & KIID
- ELTIF – retail & professional passporting
- AIFMD passport – ‘Commission Delegated Regulation’ & ESMA ‘Call for evidence’
3. Swiss funds distribution regime
1. Overview of developments on AML & financial crime over last 12 months
2. The 4th EU Money Laundering Directive
3. Expected major effects on Irish legislation
4. Focus of Irish regulator on AML
5. UK perspective on the 4th EU Money Laundering Directive
6. 4th Directive – building on solid foundations
7. Focus of the UK regulator on AML
8. Next steps for Funds and Administrators
2. Background to loan funds
3. Ireland’s Loan QIAIF
4. European Long Term Investment Fund
5. Comparison between the Loan QIAIF and the Loan ELTIF
6. April webinars
1. FCA Policy Statement 14/9 – 1 June 2015 impact
2. Quarterly Consultation CP15/8 on CASS
3. Outlook of CASS Risks for 2015
1. UCITS market overview
2. UCITS VI
3. ESMA’s consultation on different share classes
4. PRIPS & KID
5. Guidelines on ETFs and other UCITS issues
6. Depositary independence
7. UCITS V
1. Market review
2. Annex IV Reporting
4. Asset Segregation
1. CNAV funds
2. Directors’ responsibilities
3. Diversification & concentration
4. Stress testing & credit assessment
7. External support
4. Money Market funds
5. European Long Term Investment Funds
6. European Social Entrepreneurship fund
7. European Venture Capital Fund
2014 Link'n Learns
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.