Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link’n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business.
An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
Our webinars will be held on Mondays and Thursdays, from 05:00 to 06:00 p.m. CET (Click here to see the equivalent time in your region).
A detailed programme and agenda of all webinars is attached below.
Further information and access details will be sent a few days prior to each session.
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please send an email to email@example.com, in order to receive our e-mail invitations with the link to access to these webinars.
NEW ! You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Latest Link'n Learn webinars
Link'n Learn archives
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is series of free of charge webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business.
The webinars are recorded and these recordings are available online in MP4 format after each session. Click on the title to view the webinar.
1. Key trends in asset management remuneration
2. AIFMD – update on current position and current country challenges
3. CRD IV – impact of new rules on Code Staff identification
4. UCITS – remuneration developments
1. Interest Rate Swaps
2. Cross Currency Swaps
3. Forward Contracts & Futures
5. Contracts for Difference
6. Total Return Swaps
1. Give a brief overview of Basel III / CRD IV
2. Highlight the regulatory implications of CRD IV for Investment Firms / Managers of Funds
3. Highlight the Regulatory Implications of CRD IV of Investment Funds & potential structural reform
4. Outline the Business implications of CRD IV5. Q&A
1. Introduction and Background
2. Key market participants and their respective roles
3. Types of Hedge Funds
4. Hedge Fund Strategies
5. European AIFs
1. Drivers for change
4. Markets Reform
6. Joining the dots between regulatory change
7. Key next steps
2. Islamic Finance in Luxembourg nowadays
3. Structuring Sharia’a Funds
4. Examples of Sharia’a Funds structures
5. Opportunities for Luxembourg
1. Evolution of UCITS
2. UCITS V
3. UCITS VI
4. Impact of wider retail investor protection initiatives on UCITS
5. UCITS product and distribution landscape
6. The future for UCITS
1. Status and developments from ESMA/key jurisdictions
2. Distribution and passporting under AIFMD
3. Compliance planning – key risks and challenges
4. AIFMD risk management
5. Delegation and remuneration in practice
6. Preparing for regulatory reporting
7. Service provider and depositary arrangements
1. FATCA Overview
2. Latest Technical Updates
3. Key Priorities/Requirements
4. Key Pillars for Successful Implementation of a FATCA Programme
1. The changing risk and cost profile for depositaries
2. Operational impacts
3. Pricing strategy
4. Capital considerations
5. Findings of our European depositary survey
1. What are the challenges facing the asset management industry today with respect to EMIR?
2. 12 business days after 12 February go live date – where does the industry stand?
3. Clearing and margining requirements
4. What we can expect to see happening in the broader financial services industry (banking and insurance) that may have an impact on the asset management industry?
1. Introduction – what is a fund, types of funds
2. Key participants to a fund
3. Financial instruments and valuation
4. Market Trends
1. Banking Union and the SSM: preparing for a new world
2. SSM in practice – Target operating model, current status, impacts on banks and regulators
3. Comprehensive Balance sheet assessment – content and timeline
4. SSM in the wider context of regulation
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.