Governance in focus
A deeper dive
Our Governance in focus series provides a deeper dive, guidance and views on key aspects of the latest developments.
Audit committees in 2016 – refocusing the agenda
Another reporting and AGM season is over but as we approve interim results, inevitably we look at agendas for the rest of the year. At our Centre for Corporate Governance we want to help you set your agenda, which is why we have provided you this half year round-up of areas your audit committee will need to consider during the remainder of your meetings in 2016 and into 2017. The following topics are included:
- The vote to leave – what do you need to disclose?
- Key areas of focus in corporate reporting
- Remuneration committee reporting – the return of the Shareholder Spring?
- UK Corporate Governance Code 2016 and Guidance on Audit Committees
- An ever increasing focus on risk, internal control and longer term viability – lessons for Year Two
- Transparency of tax arrangements
- Audit reform
Our governance library
Explore our governance library to find recent editions of our governance publications and updates. Directors may register to receive updates by email and can become members of the Deloitte Academy to attend briefings and debate topics in a private setting. For further details contact email@example.com
The Global Center collaborates with Deloitte member firms to promote dialogue and activity on the critical topic of corporate governance and its impact on corporations and their boards, investors, and others.
Governance in brief
Our Governance in brief series give you a summary of the latest corporate governance developments, incorporating details of the source, relevant dates and links to further information.