Governance in focus
A deeper dive
Our Governance in focus series provides a deeper dive, guidance and views on key aspects of the latest developments.
Audit committees and the 2015 reporting season - year end briefing
In this comprehensive year end briefing for audit committees we set out:
- how audit committees should engage with the changes in risk management and internal control required by the 2014 updates to the UK Corporate Governance Code
- the key decision points in arriving at the first longer term viability statement
- an overview of the areas of focus from the FRC’s Corporate Reporting Review
- a summary of the significant upcoming changes in international tax
- the latest position on implementation of the EU Regulation and Directive on audit
- tips on effective audit committee reporting; and
- a round-up of emerging governance themes for 2016.
Our governance library
Explore our governance library to find recent editions of our governance publications and updates. Directors may register to receive updates by email and can become members of the Deloitte Academy to attend briefings and debate topics in a private setting. For further details contact email@example.com
The Global Center collaborates with Deloitte member firms to promote dialogue and activity on the critical topic of corporate governance and its impact on corporations and their boards, investors, and others.
Governance in brief
Our Governance in brief series give you a summary of the latest corporate governance developments, incorporating details of the source, relevant dates and links to further information.