Life at Deloitte
Student opportunities in Deloitte Real Estate
Deloitte Real Estate redefines the concept of a full-service real estate business, offering a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market.
We provide transaction and consultative services, as well as a variety of specialist advice, to a wide range of private and public sector clients across the UK and abroad. We can help clients with everything from buying and selling property for investment purposes to preparing planning applications and managing commercial real estate.
Your role in Deloitte Real Estate
As part of our diverse and highly successful team, you’ll get to build on our reputation as we continue to attract the biggest, most challenging and most exciting Real Estate work. We’ll develop not just your technical expertise but your analytical ability and your interpersonal skills. Since innovation is something that drives us, we’ll encourage you to explore your own ground-breaking ideas too. Along the way, you’ll also have the chance to study towards your Assessment of Professional Competence, which will stand you in good stead as your career unfolds.
Opportunities are available in
- General Practice
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Advisory
Who we look for
To succeed with us, you’ll need a genuine interest in the property industry. We’ve built a reputation for the quality of our work to which we’ll expect you to contribute, so it’s essential that you share our passion and commitment.
Everybody here genuinely enjoys what they do, and often they bring different interests from outside of work. That diversity is part of what makes our culture unique. You’ll also need to be driven. There’s a sense of ownership in this team, and we’re looking for people who are as motivated by that as we are.
For General Practice roles
- A 2.1 RICS accredited degree plus 280 UCAS points from your top three grades at A level (or equivalent) – not including general studies OR a 1st RICS accredited degree plus 260 UCAS points from your top three grades at A level (or equivalent) – not including general studies
- A 2.1 Non-RICS accredited degree plus 320 UCAS points from your top three grades at A Level (or equivalent) – not including General Studies OR 1st Non-RICS accredited degree with 280 UCAS points from your top three grades at A level (or equivalent) – not including general studies.
For Construction Advisory roles
- A Level (or equivalent): 260 UCAS points from your top three grades (not including General Studies)
- Degree: 2.1 or above, which must be either RICS accredited or topped up with a RICS accredited conversion course
For Planning roles
- A Level (or equivalent): 280 UCAS Tariff points or above from your top three grades
- Degree: 2.1 or above, which must be either Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) accredited or topped up with an RTPI postgraduate accredited conversion course
- Applications for graduate roles in General Practice in London are now closed
- Applications for graduate roles in Planning in London are now closed
- Applications for graduate roles in Construction Advisory in London will now fill on a rolling basis
- Applications for graduate roles in General Practice and Construction Advisory are open in Manchester and will fill on a rolling basis.
- Applications for Deloitte Real Estate Summer Vacation Scheme will be closing on 22nd March and you will be required to complete your online tests by 3rd April.