The Deloitte Global CPO Survey 2013
Procurement in a recovering economy
The Deloitte CPO Global Survey 2013 involved over 180 respondents in 18 countries. These participants have a combined turnover of US$2.7 trillion across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia and cover all major industry groups.
Your finger on pulse of procurement
The Deloitte Global CPO Survey is an indicator of global procurement sentiment and thinking. It tracks CPO (chief procurement officers) perceptions of costs, supply markets and price volatility.
Our five big questions
When designing the Deloitte Global CPO Survey 2013, we set out to explore five key questions facing CPOs. These are:
- View from the market - how are CPOs dealing with the current economy?
- Business partnering - How can CPOs deliver value - and how are they doing this?
- Risk - how are CPOs managing risk in the global supply chain?
- Talent and capabilities - do CPOs’ teams have the right capabilities?
- The digital age - how are CPOs investing in technology and analytics to aid their supply chain functions?