Who we help
What makes us different
We always strive to keep the personal ambition of owners at the heart of everything we do using a holistic approach to you and your business. The Deloitte Private Markets’ team provides a wide range of services for businesses with significant ownership interests.
- Fast growing dynamic companies
- Large private companies
- Private equity backed companies
- Private equity houses/funds
- Listed companies with significant private ownership interest
- Entrepreneurs and High Net Worth Individuals
Below you may find more information about: who we help, with what area of expertise.
Private Companies & Entrepreneurs
We work with any small dynamic high growth business through to some of the largest private businesses in the UK.
It’s all about you and your business – we provide the advice, guidance and challenge when you need it most, on:
- Advice on overseas expansion
- Export readiness
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate tax
- Indirect tax
- Funding for growth
- Personal wealth management
- Exit and succession planning
Working with Investors and Funds
Our Private Equity practice comprises of over 500 people in the UK, who are part of a broader network of 1,500 private equity professionals globally.
Our services to the private equity industry span all four business divisions; Corporate Finance, Audit, Tax and Consulting and, where necessary, we can extend our reach to our network of global member firms. This, combined with a strong local presence and deep client relationships, enables us to provide comprehensive, detailed advice to every private equity client, irrespective of size, sector or location.
We work with the world's leading investors, funds and private equity backed businesses to deliver value across the entire private equity lifecycle.
PE Circle - full coverage for Private Equity professionals
At Deloitte we provide a network for private equity investment professionals, specifically designed to provide relevant and practical advice on the latest M&A trends, best practice and regulatory issues.
For more information, contact us directly via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Equity Backed
“In today’s market, Management teams are under intense pressure to find new sources of growth whilst protecting margins, keeping costs low and managing their financial structures. We work closely with our clients to help them meet these demands and support them throughout the investment lifecycle.”
Supporting you throughout your journey
We recognise that private equity backed companies face a unique set of challenges, characterised by not only their ownership and funding structure, but also the lifecycle they follow through the investment period.
Our dedicated team work closely with our Private Equity colleagues to provide bespoke business solutions to management teams of private equity businesses - regardless of their size, location or industry.
Supporting private equity backed businesses
At Deloitte we provide a network for those responsible for running private equity backed businesses, which provides a blend of networking opportunities, technical training on current financial and regulatory issues and updates on operational management, strategic insights and market trends.
For more information, please contact us via: email@example.com.
Listed Companies / Next FTSE 350
Dynamic, fast growing listed companies - the next generation of FTSE 350
Deloitte understands the complex nature of dynamic, fast growing AIM listed and quoted companies, the issues they face with balancing the interests of their shareholders and their own private ownership interests.
- How to develop and execute a growth strategy?
- What are the priority focus areas for what is often a small management team?
- What are the expectations of a CFO/CEO/NED of a Next 350 company?
- How to manage relationships with institutional investors and the City?
- How to create and maximise shareholder value?
- How to fund the business post the credit crunch? Equity, debt or alternative methods?
- What is the most appropriate executive remuneration strategy?
- What are the most effective share schemes for executives and senior management?
- What is the right balance between proper corporate governance and running a business with a small management team?
- Does the business have controls and procedures that are both sufficient and practical for the business?
- Is the board aware of the main risks of the business, and is it managing those risks?
- Maximising tax savings and minimising tax leakage through cost-effective tax structuring
The Deloitte Next FTSE 350 Directors’ Academy
The Deloitte Next FTSE 350 Directors’ Academy was established in 2012 to provide a forum for like-minded directors of quoted companies, to share their successes, their challenges and provide genuine peer insight based on their diverse experiences.
This unique programme aims to provide both support and offer guidance through today’s complex environment of volatile financial markets, strategic positioning in growth markets and aligning the interests of stakeholders and directors.