Public Sector Real Estate
Solutions from real estate experts
Changing requirements in the scale and variety of public services make it necessary for the public sector to continually innovate.
Alongside challenges and opportunities presented by rapidly changing technology and stringent environmental targets, our public sector clients are dealing with acute and long-term financial pressures. All of these factors impact their need for real estate.
We help our clients respond to these challenges through a number of service areas and solutions that include:
- Cost reduction - developing cost reduction proposals and implementation plans
- Value release - identifying opportunities to rationalise client estates and raise capital through individual disposals or creation of strategic partnering structures
- Development: maximising the value of surplus land and buildings
- Relocation - developing and implementing real estate opportunities for relocation, co-location and shared service delivery
- Workplace - ensuring the retained estate is fit for purpose, efficient and supports new ways of working PFI contract management: managing the real estate costs through renegotiation of PFI contracts
- Capital Programme and Project Delivery - delivering effective business change
- Capital Programme and Project Assurance - independent assurance, distress and remedy
- Outline and Full Business Case authoring - aligned to Green Book
- Building Consultancy - de risking ownership or acquisition
- Construction Cost Consultancy - understanding cost and value.
Why Deloitte Real Estate?
In response to sector and specific organisation challenges and requirements, we adopt a collaborative approach to develop innovative and sustainable real estate solutions.
We are also able to seamlessly combine real estate advisory services with associated tax, audit, accounting and strategic and process consultancy services.
To find out more about how we can help you and your business please visit our dedicated website: www.deloitterealestate.co.uk