Deloitte and IBM alliance
Smarter teaming puts technology to work
Our alliance combines IBM's leading technologies with Deloitte's industry, business and technical knowledge to help global enterprises solve tough business issues. For more than 14 years, our smarter teaming approach has generated even more value for our clients.
Aim Higher. Team Smarter. The IBM Deloitte Alliance.
Why choose the Deloitte and IBM alliance
The IBM and Deloitte relationship has thrived for nearly 15 years. IBM recognizes Deloitte as a Premier Business Partner that delivers significant value to our clients through innovative solutions. In one of our newest ventures, Deloitte has joined IBM in investing time, money and people toward applying Watson’s cognitive technologies to solve business problems.
Our relationship also creates mutual benefits for our organizations and our joint clients. We serve IBM in 45 countries, making IBM is one of Deloitte's largest Technology, Media and Telecommunication industry clients. In return, we serve IBM as their global systems integrator.
IBM’s recent acquisitions help them to provide even richer software capabilities in advanced analytics, cloud, cyber security and more. In many cases, IBM has acquired companies where Deloitte already has deep relationships, creating even stronger opportunities to team. Similarly, Deloitte as strategically focused acquisitions in areas including analytics, financial advisory, legal, strategy, digital and customer, as well as specific industry segments and geographies.
How we can help
Deloitte and IBM work together to help organizations around the globe reduce costs, improve productivity, and develop innovative solutions by leveraging technology, people, and processes.
When you work with us, your organization gains:
- A dedicated alliance team that efficiently develops and delivers solutions that work
- Access to IBM specialists with deep knowledge of IBM hardware, software, and services
- Lower development costs and faster implementation
- Access to IBM product education and training support
- Pre-built solutions to accelerate projects and reduce cost and risk
- Deloitte’s IBM Center of Excellence that creates innovative solutions, tools, and accelerators to address complex business problems and smooth implementation
Our service platforms
Deloitte and IBM work together to develop technology solutions—called “platforms”—that are focused on solving specific business problems. Platforms typically involve multiple elements—technology solutions, professional capabilities, joint projects, and other strategic initiatives. Some platforms are mature, having served the test of time, while others are emerging, offering opportunities for new ways to serve our joint clients.
Mature, time-tested platforms:
- Business Analytics/Information Management
- Smarter Commerce
- Systems Integration
- Cyber Risk Services
- Enterprise and Real Estate Asset Management
Emerging platforms being developed:
- BlueMix/Cloud—develop, deploy, and manage cloud-based enterprise solutions
- Watson—develop, deploy, and manage enterprise solutions using cognitive computing
- Enterprise Fraud Management—develop, deploy, and manage solutions to protect clients from fraud and financial crimes
“The IBM–Deloitte Alliance has the required leadership, sales, technical, and marketing resources to make this relationship highly effective for IBM, Deloitte, and most of all, our mutual clients.”
Glenn Brogan, Director, Computer Services Industry, IBM
“IBM and Deloitte have grown a global, multifaceted relationship which benefits both organizations and, more important, benefits our mutual clients. We serve each other as both vendors and clients, plus we team as alliance partners in the market, helping our clients solve complex problems. We also collaborate in developing innovative business solutions through emerging technologies, such as Watson for cognitive analytics.”
Robert Dalton, Global IBM LCSP and Relationship Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP