Hot topics and trends in eDiscovery
The Discovery Digest is the definitive source of discovery news. This quarterly e-newsletter is packed with information on discovery “hot topics,” recent case law, and upcoming events.
- Innovate your legal department with an information governance strategy
- Closing Pandora's Box: New approaches to electronic communications archives
- Big data technology brings ease to e-discovery
- Benefits of measuring e-discovery metrics
- Critical steps to creating a consistent preservation hold process
- Regulated communications management: Strategies and solutions for financial services firms
- Deloitte Discovery’s global capabilities: Going beyond borders to move our clients ahead
- 75% of GCC legal practitioners expect an increase in eDiscovery services in 2015
- Finding Business Value in Information Life Cycle Management (ILM)
- How efficient and cost effective is your redaction process?
- Preventing and Detecting Financial Crime: The example of wire transfer fraud
- Managing the FOIA request pain with process & new technology
- Proposed amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 2015
- Technological and Cultural Challenges of Cross-Border E-Discovery: A discussion with Andy Ruckman
- Litigation and Trial Intelligence services: Powering the litigation lifecycle
As used in this document, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Deloitte Discovery services are to ready to tackle your toughest challenges as well as to help improve processes, programs, and technology.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.