Hot topics and trends in eDiscovery
The Discovery Digest is the definitive source of discovery news. This quarterly e-newsletter is packed with information on discovery “hot topics", recent case law, and upcoming events.
- Innovate your legal department with an information governance strategy
- Closing Pandora's Box: New approaches to electronic communications archives
- Big data technology brings ease to e-discovery
- Benefits of measuring e-discovery metrics
- Critical steps to creating a consistent preservation hold process
- Deloitte Discovery’s global capabilities: Going beyond borders to move our clients ahead
- 75% of GCC legal practitioners expect an increase in eDiscovery services in 2015
- Finding Business Value in Information Life Cycle Management (ILM)
- How efficient and cost effective is your redaction process?
- Preventing and Detecting Financial Crime: The example of wire transfer fraud
- Managing the FOIA request pain with process & new technology
- Proposed amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 2015
- Technological and Cultural Challenges of Cross-Border E-Discovery: A discussion with Andy Ruckman
- Litigation and Trial Intelligence services: Powering the litigation lifecycle
As used in this document, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.