Financial Reporting Alerts
Issued as needed to highlight up-to-the-minute accounting, regulatory, or other developments that may require immediate action or that may affect financial reporting and disclosure.
Most Recent Financial Reporting Alert
Financial reporting considerations related to the UK’s vote to leave the EU
Financial Reporting Alert 16-1
This Financial Reporting Alert discusses considerations related to the United Kingdom’s vote yesterday to depart from the European Union (EU). The decision has given rise to a host of questions about the near-term and longer-term effects of Britain’s exit from the EU on an entity’s financial reporting.
Recent Financial Reporting Alerts
- 15-4, Financial reporting considerations related to pension and other postretirement benefits
- 15-3 (Revised), Employers’ accounting for defined benefit plans — Alternatives for applying discount rates to measure benefit cost
- 15-2, Financial reporting implications related to regions experiencing economic struggles
- 15-1, Foreign currency exchange accounting implications of recent government actions in Venezuela
- 14-5, Consolidation and disclosure considerations related to Venezuelan operations
- 14-4, Financial reporting considerations related to pension and other postretirement benefits
- 14-3, Segment reporting
- 14-2, Accounting for the branded pharmaceutical drug annual fee — Effect of the final IRS regulations issued in July 2014
- 14-1, Foreign currency exchange accounting implications of recent government actions in Venezuela