Revenue from contracts with customers
Periodic collections of our accounting guidance on selected topics of broad interest to the financial reporting community.
View the collection of publications available in the Roadmap series below.
- A roadmap to the preparation of the statement of cash flows
- A roadmap to accounting for income taxes
- Consolidation — A roadmap to identifying a controlling financial interest
- A roadmap to accounting for share-based payment awards
- Revenue from contracts with customers — A roadmap to applying the guidance in ASU 2014-09
- A roadmap to accounting and financial reporting for carve-out transactions
- Qualitative goodwill impairment assessment — A roadmap to applying the guidance in ASU 2011-08
- Software revenue recognition — A roadmap to applying ASC 985-605
- Multiple-element arrangements — A roadmap to applying the revenue recognition guidance in ASU 2009-13
- SEC reporting for business combinations and related topics — A roadmap to applying SEC Regulation S-X to the acquisition of a business