Technical Library: Deloitte's Accounting Research Tool
Put the complete library for accountants and business people on your desk
Technical Library is a comprehensive online library of accounting and financial disclosure literature that brings important publications to your computer. Updated daily and easy to use, Technical Library gives you fast access to our interpretive guidance, as well as the latest publications on financial reporting matters. It is an invaluable resource for any business.
With Technical Library, you have online access to:
- The entire Financial Accounting Standards Board Accounting Standards Codification®
- Deloitte’s “Find the GAAP” tool to easily cross-reference pre-Codification U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Deloitte’s U.S. GAAP accounting and disclosure checklist tool
- Deloitte’s interpretive guidance
- Financial Accounting Standards Board literature
- Securities and Exchange Commission rules, regulations, and forms
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards and related rules
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants accounting and auditing literature
- International Accounting Standards Board literature
- Interpretive guidance, newsletters, and publications from Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Technical Library content package and annual subscription costs:
|# of licenses*||IFRS($)||US GAAP($)||US GAAP+IFRS($)||US GAAP+GASB($)||US GAAP+IFRS+GASB($)|
* A subscription may contain an unlimited number of users; however, the number of users who are able to access Technical Library simultaneously will be limited to the number of licenses your company purchases.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.