NextGen Leaders National Conference
Multi-day event for oustanding freshman
The NextGen Leaders National Conference is a challenging, rewarding, and highly selective multi-day event held at Deloitte University in Westlake, TX for outstanding freshman.
As a participant, you will be involved in sessions geared towards developing leadership, team-building, and interpersonal skills. You will also have the opportunity to learn about life in professional services, meet Deloitte professionals from different backgrounds and get a first-hand look at how diversity plays a critical role in our success.
In addition to the conference, you become part of the NextGen Leaders Program and receive an award of $1,000 upon completion of the NextGen Leaders National Conference. And with this financial assistance, you’ll worry less about paying for textbooks and have more time to focus on building the future of your dreams!
- Date: July 19th-July 22nd
- Location: Deloitte University, Westlake, TX
- Deloitte will pay for: Airfare, lodging, meals, local transportation
- Freshman standing in a full-time academic program
- Strong academic performance: 3.3 cumulative GPA strongly preferred
- A strong interest to start a career in professional services
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity and self-confidence
How to apply
Deloitte selects accomplished students from top colleges and universities across the United States, Check out the interactive campus map to find us on campus. Please contact your campus recruiter to apply to this program.