Deloitte Resources 2016 Study
Business Analytics Insights
Energy and Resources
The energy industry is facing complex challenges stemming from regulatory scrutiny, consolidation, and political uncertainty in many oil-producing regions. Opportunities to enhance revenue and control costs abound, powered by changing consumer expectations, the rise of smart technologies, and improvements in domestic production. By applying advanced analytics to gain new insights, organizations can better leverage processes, technology, talent, and information to bolster performance.
Optimizing oil and gas
Oil & Gas Analytics
The oil and gas industry is known for its ability to successfully navigate within a complex and rapidly changing environment. Today, these growing complexities include the influx of big data—how to capture it, what to do with it, and how to extract the insights that matter.
- Achieve rapid insights with Oil and gas analytics
- Learn about our Drilling and Completions Analytics Toolset (DCAT)
- Read the case study Drilling through Data
Analytics in Power & Utilities
The cost to produce electric supply is increasing. Consumption is slowing—maybe even declining. The result? The net cost to produce each kilowatt hour sold is climbing—and that leaves utilities in a tight spot. A smarter approach is needed to effectively navigate this environment. Analytics can help.
- Disruption in the power and utilities sector
- Learn more about Analytics in Power & Utilities
- Drive performance through Power Insight
- Read the case study Weathering the storms
- Get to know your customer with customer profiling and segmentation
Drilling and Completions Analytics Toolset (DCAT)