Deloitte University Press
Bersin by Deloitte
A business-driven approach
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders drive exceptional business performance. We’re ready to help you take on your toughest business challenges across a range of complex issues. Our membership gives HR professionals the information and tools they need to design solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff and implement new systems.
Technology continues to push the boundaries of how and when employee engagement can be measured. Innovations in vendor technologies are leading to new products and solutions. With so many choices, organizations grapple with which path to pursue.
Download our new WhatWorks® Brief, Measuring employee engagement: Navigating the options and vendors to learn more about your employee engagement measurement options. The brief covers the:
- Three most commonly used approaches to measuring engagement
- Nine archetypes of engagement assessment solution providers
- Employee Engagement Vendor Market Navigator
This brief is available on a complimentary basis for a limited time.
New Bersin by Deloitte research shows that many UK organizations are bringing training in-house even as learning and development spending rebounds. Our new WhatWorks® Brief, UK Corporate Learning Factbook 2016: Benchmarks, Trends, and Analysis of the UK Training Market, includes an overview of one of the training industry's most trusted sources of data on training budgets, staffing, and programmes.
The UK Corporate Learning Factbook provides key benchmarks and valuable guidance to help learning and development executives make effective right investment decisions.
Learning and development metrics it covers include:
- Total learning and development spending per employee
- Year-over-year change in L&D spending
- Spending allocations for L&D payroll, learning technology, and external services
- Spending allocations by programme area
- Staffing metrics
In 2016, organizations will likely continue to see rapid changes in the world of work: disruptive new digital technologies, high-fidelity learning solutions, increased transparency in employment brand, and the need to compete even more vigorously for talent. While all of these changes are occurring, the traditional disciplines of HR are being reinvented from the top to the bottom.
In Predictions for 2016: A Bold New World of Talent, Learning, Leadership, and HR Technology Ahead, we explain key developments and critical insights to help guide your HR, learning and talent strategies in the new year, including the:
- Rush to replace and re-engineer performance management;
- Revolution in corporate learning; and
- New breed of HR leaders entering the stage.
According to new Bersin by Deloitte research, organizations with business-embedded HR adapt to market changes 2.5 times faster, create new products and services 2.4 times faster, and are twice as efficient in improving processes and keeping costs low than companies with low-performing HR functions. Our new WhatWorks® Brief, Build Capability in HR Business Partners and "Business HR". The New HR Business Partner Blueprint, includes an overview of the new research. Download the brief to learn about the:
- Role of the new HR Business Partner
- Case for business-embedded HR
- Advantages gained by investing in a robust and diverse HRBP talent pool
New Bersin by Deloitte research demonstrates that the journey to a mature talent management organization may be tough, but it can pay off in terms of better financial, talent and business outcomes. Our new WhatWorks® Brief, High-Impact Talent Management: The New Talent Management Maturity Model, includes an overview of the new research. Download the brief to learn about:
- A new vision for talent management maturity;
- The new Talent Management Maturity Model; and
- The relationship of talent management maturity to financial, business and talent outcomes.
The HR technology landscape is changing more rapidly than ever before, with game-changing transformations just beyond the horizon. As you plan for 2016, it is important to consider how these trends might affect your organization. In our new report, HR Technology for 2016: Ten Big Disruptions on the Horizon, we highlight ten of the leading trends to consider in the year ahead, including the:
- Consumerization of HR technology;
- Emergence of new software categories; and
- Reinvention of performance and goal management.
BersinOne is Bersin by Deloitte’s first suite of integrated research, high-impact tools and specialized member services that helps leaders solve tough talent challenges. BersinOne provides a range of new features to help leaders:
- Attract and hire qualified candidates;
- Ensure they have the right talent, skills, and capabilities in the workforce;
- Manage organizational change, and more.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.