Bersin by Deloitte
A business-driven approach
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders drive exceptional business performance. We’re ready to help you take on your toughest business challenges across a range of complex issues. Our membership gives HR professionals the information and tools they need to design solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff and implement new systems.
BersinOne is Bersin by Deloitte’s first suite of integrated research, high-impact tools and specialized member services that helps leaders solve tough talent challenges. BersinOne provides a range of new features to help leaders:
- Attract and hire qualified candidates;
- Ensure they have the right talent, skills, and capabilities in the workforce;
- Manage organizational change, and more.
Bersin by Deloitte’s research report, The Daunting Challenges of Human Resources Today, explains why HR, talent and learning leaders should adopt a bold new approach to HR, one that includes innovation, leveraging data and driving business value. Download the report to find out:
- Why capability gaps have widened in multiple areas, including leadership, engagement, and learning;
- Six steps to help you address common talent and HR problems; and
- Three factors that can impact some of today’s most pressing and complex HR challenges.
The Bersin by Deloitte WhatWorks® award program recognizes innovation and excellence in critical areas of HR, learning and talent. This is the third year for the research-driven WhatWorks award program, which welcomes applications from across the HR, Talent and Learning spectrum.
According to Bersin by Deloitte research, US corporations reported a 10 percent increase in training expenditures in 2014. Our new WhatWorks® Brief, Corporate Learning Factbook 2015: Benchmarks, Trends, and Analysis of the US Training Market includes an overview of the new research. Download the brief to learn why:
- Many employers are spending more to build internal skills;
- "Bedrock" roles are typically occupying less of L&D's time; and
- Mature organizations tend to spend 38 percent more per employee.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.