Bersin by Deloitte
A business-driven approach
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders drive exceptional business performance. We’re ready to help you take on your toughest business challenges across a range of complex issues. Our membership gives HR professionals the information and tools they need to design solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff and implement new systems.
The Bersin by Deloitte WhatWorks® award program recognizes innovation and excellence in critical areas of HR, learning and talent. This is the third year for the research-driven WhatWorks award program, which welcomes applications from across the HR, Talent and Learning spectrum.
Discover new ideas and HR strategies at Bersin by Deloitte's annual IMPACT Conference, April 25-28, 2016, in Hollywood, Florida. IMPACT is an intimate opportunity to connect with some of the world's most innovative and inspired executives for:
- 24 sessions on a variety of HR-related topics;
- Keynotes from industry leaders;
- Presentations by the WhatWorks® Award Finalists; and
- Networking activities, workshops and more.
New Bersin by Deloitte research demonstrates that the journey to a mature talent management organization may be tough, but it can pay off in terms of better financial, talent and business outcomes. Our new WhatWorks® Brief, High-Impact Talent Management: The New Talent Management Maturity Model, includes an overview of the new research. Download the brief to learn about:
- A new vision for talent management maturity;
- The new Talent Management Maturity Model; and
- The relationship of talent management maturity to financial, business and talent outcomes.
The HR technology landscape is changing more rapidly than ever before, with game-changing transformations just beyond the horizon. As you plan for 2016, it is important to consider how these trends might affect your organization. In our new report, HR Technology for 2016: Ten Big Disruptions on the Horizon, we highlight ten of the leading trends to consider in the year ahead, including the:
- Consumerization of HR technology;
- Emergence of new software categories; and
- Reinvention of performance and goal management.
BersinOne is Bersin by Deloitte’s first suite of integrated research, high-impact tools and specialized member services that helps leaders solve tough talent challenges. BersinOne provides a range of new features to help leaders:
- Attract and hire qualified candidates;
- Ensure they have the right talent, skills, and capabilities in the workforce;
- Manage organizational change, and more.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.