Bersin by Deloitte
A business-driven approach
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders drive exceptional business performance. We’re ready to help you take on your toughest business challenges across a range of complex issues. Our WhatWorks® membership gives HR professionals the information and tools they need to design solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff and implement new systems.
The Bersin by Deloitte WhatWorks® award program recognizes innovation and excellence in critical areas of HR, learning and talent. This is the third year for the research-driven WhatWorks award program, which welcomes applications from across the HR, Talent and Learning spectrum.
In our new report, HR Technology for 2015: Ten Big Disruptions Ahead, we explain the ten biggest disruptions happening in HR Technology, including:
- Crowdsourcing and social systems transform HR practices;
- HRMS and Talent Management merge; and
- User engagement and ease of use drive system value.
Visit marketing.bersin.com to download Bersin by Deloitte's WhatWorks® Brief, High-Impact Talent Acquisition: Key Findings and Maturity Model, for a summary of the research. The brief includes:
- An overview of the Talent Acquisition Maturity Model;
- Four of the top findings from our industry study; and
- The major benefits of Talent Acquisition maturity.