Deloitte University Press
HR Times–The HR Blog
HR Times blog features timely, relevant, and relatable discussions on the HR topics and challenges facing businesses today.
Cloud-based talent management
Many organizations are unable to take advantage of potential growth opportunities because of an inability to hire and develop the right talent. An integrated talent acquisition and talent management system, when aligned with high-quality talent processes, helps organizations analyze their talent risks and exploit new opportunities. By improving recruitment, performance management and succession planning, many organizations find top-line growth can translate to bottom-line profits.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is part of a network of member firms that maintains one of the largest Oracle practices in the world, with access to more than 8,000 practitioners. We are a leader in implementing Oracle Taleo — our certified practitioners carry global deployment experience in using specialized tools and offshore capabilities to support our customers’ needs. We combine technical knowledge, backed by primary research and benchmarking capabilities provided by Bersin by Deloitte, with a deep understanding of how companies can leverage their human capital to generate value and achieve business goals. Here are some of the ways we help organizations:
- Talent Acquisition: Recruiting, retaining and developing critical talent is a top priority for many business leaders. Bersin by Deloitte research confirms that organizations that have the ability to leverage an effective talent acquisition strategy — combined with performance development and compensation plans that are tied to organizational goals and are visible to employees — are more likely to identify and retain top talent and improve job satisfaction.
- Unified HR Data and Processes: Leaders need ready access to consistent, detailed workforce data to make sound talent-related decisions. Organizations should also incorporate leading business processes into an enterprise-wide HR service delivery model that’s cost effective and scalable to support future growth.
Our services and research insights are designed to help our clients achieve measurable benefits. Talent acquisition supported by software such as Taleo can help organizations in their efforts to:
- Streamline talent acquisition processes ranging from defining jobs to hiring candidates
- Effectively manage global talent pools and maintain healthy candidate pipelines
- Replace disparate systems with cost-effective, scalable solutions
- Improve business decisions by providing strategic recruiting dashboards
- Promote internal mobility and increase employee engagement
Anticipating tomorrow's complex issues and new strategies is a challenge. Take the lead with Dbriefs—live webcasts that give you valuable insights on important developments affecting your business. Dbriefs offers live webcasts featuring practical knowledge from Deloitte specialists.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.