Talent & HR operations
In today’s climate of mounting cost and pricing pressures, increasing restructuring and M&A transaction activity, and growing imperatives for talent acquisition and management, Life Sciences organizations are being challenged to effectively manage their human capital needs.
The market trends impacting Life Sciences companies call for an organizational response to align the business objectives with the organization’s structure, culture, talent, and HR department.
The next big step is to leverage advanced analytics to develop talent management and business-driven HR strategies to deliver results. Deloitte is a leader in Human Capital Consulting, bringing an effective combination of business, industry, and HR knowledge. The specialists in Deloitte Human Capital Consulting can assist life sciences companies as they strive to:
- Add value by aligning HR strategy with the business needs
- Optimize core HR processes with a global model that can adapt to local circumstances
- Manage the change to new cloud-based software
- Assess the culture of acquisition targets and facilitate seamless cultural integrations
- Navigate the human capital due diligence process during a transaction
- Implement solutions for their most pressing learning needs
- Evaluate workforce capability gaps and needs
- Attract and retain the talent needed to support business growth in new markets
- Build a pipeline of future sector leaders
- Better understand how compensation, rewards, and benefits drive high performance
- Align organization and job design with the business strategy
- Enhance sales force effectiveness through focusing on sales talent, development, and performance management
Anticipating tomorrow's complex issues and new strategies is a challenge. Stay tuned in with Dbriefs – live webcasts that give you valuable insights on important developments affecting your business. Dbriefs offers live webcasts featuring practical knowledge from Deloitte specialists.