China M&A Round-Up
Keeping pace, marking milestones.
China M&A Round-Up, produced by the Chinese Services Group in collaboration with Deloitte China, provides a periodical review of China-related cross-border M&A activity reported globally in the English and Chinese-language press. Whether actively pursuing overseas acquisitions or just keeping tabs on the competition, global executives will find the China M&A Round-Up to be an efficient tool for staying on top of one of the world’s most dynamic deal environments.
- China’s Haier to buy GE appliance business for $5.4B
- hina’s Dalian Wanda buys Legendary Entertainment for $3.5B
September 26 - October 8, 2015
- Tsinghua Unisplendour Co Ltd to acquire a 15.05% stake in Western Digital Corporation for $3.78 bln
September 18-24, 2015
- Shanghai Jin Jiang Hotels Development announced to acquire 81% equity interest in Plateno Hotels Group
September 10-17, 2015
- Ant Financial, Alibaba's financial service affiliate, is set to buy controlling stake in Cathay Insurance
August 28 - September 10, 2015
- Ageas to sell Hong Kong unit to China's JD Capital for $1.4 bln
- Li Ka-Shing's CKI Offers $11.6 bln to Buy Power Assets
August 21-27, 2015
- Yuanta Financial Holdings subsidiary to fully acquire Hanshin Savings Bank
August 14-20, 2015
- SH PHARMA, JD.com, IDG Capital increase capital in Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Health Cloud
August 7-14, 2015
- Johnson Electric to buy Canadian car parts maker for $659 mln
- Alibaba invests $4.6 bln for almost 20% stake in Suning
August 1-6, 2015
- Beijing Shougang to acquire controlling stake in Jingtang Iron and Steel
July 25-31, 2015
- White Mountains sells Sirius to China Minsheng Investment Corp.
July 18-24, 2015
- China outbound investment expands as nation boosts global clout
July 10-17, 2015
- State-Owned Chinese Chip Maker Tsinghua Unigroup Makes $23 Billion Bid for Micron
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.