2013 Global Contact Center Survey
Results and key insights
Contact centers continue to grow in size and strategic importance, creating a need for structured operations and processes and flexible technology to adapt to change. Deloitte Consulting LLP recently conducted a survey to help understand contact center industry leaders’ perspectives on both current and forward-looking topics across the dimensions of contact center strategy, operations, people, and technology.
Key insights from the 2013 Contact Center Survey:
- 36% of organizations are actively or planning to relocate contact center facilities
- 77% of contact centers expect to maintain or grow in size in the next 12-24 months
- All contact channels expect volume growth in the next 12-24 months, with Email (46%) and Social Media (38%) anticipating the largest growth
- 62% of organizations view customer experience provided through contact centers as a competitive differentiator
- 92% of organizations that view customer experience as a differentiator offer multiple contact channels
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.