This professional services firm found an innovative way to get big corporations to think small
The stress study: Business Chemistry®
In new research from The Deloitte Greenhouse™ Business Chemistry® team, wor...
Inside the Deloitte chicago Greenhouse, a space for corporate innovation and problem solving
5 surprising reasons why you're super stressed out at work
Bec Heinrich speaks about how rest is critical for inspiring leadership
Deloitte in the news
How your personality type may be stressing you out at work
How to bounce back quickly after making a mistake at the office
There are 2 types of people who tend to get overly stressed at work
The 5 types of coworkers who can make your work life infinitely better
Moments of Impact
Tax Executive Transition Lab™
The Deloitte Greenhouse™ Experience
Break away from business as usual
The Deloitte Greenhouse™ provides immersive experiences designed to break down barriers and accelerate meaningful results through one-to-two day interactive sessions tailored to address specific business challenges. The result? Behavioral science, design thinking, and strategy converge to help you solve your toughest business challenges. We call these experiences Labs because they promote experimentation in a controlled environment, guided by ambitious objectives.
Welcome to The Deloitte Greenhouse™—Your space to cultivate breakthroughs.
When you step into The Deloitte Greenhouse, you enter a place built upon principles from design thinking, behavioral economics, group dynamics, and innovation theory, with professional facilitation to help people make meaningful headway on tough issues.
Lab sessions are customized to each client’s needs around eight core topics:
Innovation-Your ideas may be getting stale. How can you spark new thinking?
Alignment-You have a big, bold vision. How will you make it a reality?
Analytics-You’re drowning in data. How do you make it meaningful?
Strategy-The world isn’t getting any easier. What will you do to win?
Relationships-Your bottom line depends on people. How can you better relate?
Transformation-You need to be better, faster, leaner. How can you make change happen?
Transition-You’ve made it to the top. Now what?
Leadership-The world is full of potential. How will you realize yours?
These are the topics our clients struggle with most frequently. Sound familiar?
Each experience is tailored to address your toughest business challenges through thoughtfully designed Labs. Our Labs use a three-part method—refined in 3,000+ sessions—to engage participants not only intellectually, but physically and emotionally as well.
Environment: We take you out of the ordinary and into a consciously-designed environment
- Dynamic room configurations
- Immersive visuals
- Holistic sensory activation
- Emerging technologies
Elements: We assemble the right mix of high-tech and high-touch ingredients
- Professional facilitation
- Design thinking
- Analytics and insights
- Collaboration tools and techniques
- Tested frameworks and IP
Approach: We tie it together with an approach designed to produce moments of impact
- Define the purpose
- Engage multiple perspectives
- Frame the issues
- Set the scene
- Make it an experience
It all adds up to a welcome departure from business as usual and a refreshing reminder that there’s a better way to work.
Built on groundbreaking research in neuro-anthropology and genetics to understand the science behind professional relationships.
Register today for our Business Chemistry stress study webcast, November 10, 2016
Working with our professionals in Deloitte Innovation, our Innovation Labs can help you draw on the principles of design thinking and disruption to unleash and harness creative energy.
A signature Greenhouse experience at Deloitte University is an unparalleled unforgettable campus experience for breakout moments.
The Cause Effect
Hyper-successful projects have at their core a palpable cause. Rallying teams around this shared sense of purpose means tapping into their hearts. When the entire team builds collective identity around a common cause, the project transcends work and becomes a mission. Games are changed. Tables are turned. Crises are averted. The Deloitte Greenhouse™ Experience calls this The Cause Effect.
Here is the Deloitte Greenhouse Brief.
In addition to Custom Labs that inform strategic conversations for adaptive challenges, The Deloitte Greenhouse teams work with Deloitte’s business practices to develop time-tested offerings that go deep on a particular topic and feature select IP that engages through interactive approaches. A few examples include:
- Business Chemistry: Expressly designed for use in a business context, this personality system draws upon the latest analytics technologies to reveal four scientifically based patterns of behavior.
- Analytics: We are experiencing a renaissance in the science, technology, and applications of business analytics. It’s time to understand how and where analytics can provide the most value.
- Executive Transformation Lab: When executives take on a new role, they don’t have the luxury of time. Our research focuses on the unique challenges facing executives in transition and helps them gain traction. These labs are available across a range of CxO roles and aim to help the executive set a vision and priorities for success. Examples include:
- Scaling Edges Lab: Helps our clients take a step back and discuss how the world, their industry and their customers are changing and to reimagine their business.
- Audit Committee Lab: Helps a new Audit Committee Chair understand what will drive effectiveness of their committee.
- Board Effectiveness Lab: Allows Boards to focus on priorities, discuss conflicting agendas, and brainstorm solutions to current and future challenges. Lab is built around the Deloitte Governance Framework.
- Inclusion Lab: Two-phase effort focused on overall inclusion strategy (phase 1) and specific areas of concern or interest (phase 2).
How to reach us
Experience breakthrough at one of the LCC's five Deloitte Greenhouse locations or on the road, upon request.