Federal Government Contract Vehicles
As a federal agency, you can access Deloitte's services and leverage the full strength of our global capabilities, through a wide range of easy-to-use government contract vehicles. These include Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multiple Agency Contracts (MACs), General Services Administration (GSAs), Federal Supply Schedules (FSSs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and agency-specific Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQs).
The contract vehicles Deloitte has been awarded are described in more detail below and in hyperlinks from this page. Please check back often as we continue to build our portfolio of contract vehicles.
Multiple Agency Contracts
- OPM Training and Management Assistance Contract (OPM TMA)
- Human Capital
- Training & Learning
General Services Administration Schedules
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS)
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- Human Resources & EEO Services (HREEO)
- Information Technology Professional Services (IT Schedule 70)
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- Office, Imaging and Document Solution (36)
Agency-specific Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity Contracts