Deloitte Survey of US Physicians
Physician insights on health reform, health IT, and the future of medicine
Federal Health Care Sector
As a leader in public sector health, you have a front-row seat to the complex and challenging transformation taking place in federal health care. You are managing in an environment of shifting responsibilities, new questions, and critical choices. Deloitte health care professionals can help you navigate this landscape. From health information technology (HIT) to health reform strategies, we offer the insight that lets you improve federal health care for everyone’s benefit.
Serving Federal Health
Deloitte has years of experience serving Federal Health enterprises:
- Deloitte can provide extensive services, from strategy, planning, and design to implementation and operations
- Addresses enterprise-site, mission critical, and back office needs
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach
- Spans strategy and operations, human capital, technology, business risk, technology risk, financial advisory, forensic & dispute services, and tax services
- Results driven to help impact lasting change by connecting and engaging key stakeholders
- Helping clients in their efforts to tackle challenges with teams of specialists to develop innovative—yet actionable—business solutions
About our services
Deloitte is committed to the health care industry.
Deloitte is a trusted advisor, and can help Health agencies solve their most meaningful and challenging health care problems.
- Deep health experience and perspective shared through client engagements, live events, signature reports, research publications, podcasts, webcasts, etc.
- Broad capabilities (breadth) and significant resources (depth) across diverse disciplines to serve wide-ranging missions and deliver on assignments of any size worldwide
- Results delivered that can make a lasting difference
- Tailored and collaborative approach to service delivery that can meet specific needs
- Serve as trusted advisor, listening to each client’s individual issues, understanding their business, and addressing issues with objectivity and candor.